Who has really Got Pregnant by a BLACK BULL

My wife has been impregnated on 3 different occasions by black men. The first occurred during our 7 day honeymoon in Barbados. I have a tiny dick so she told me before our wedding that other men would fuck AND breed her. Four local black men were very happy to consummate my marriage for me; all four fucked her at least once on all the days of our stay. On one memorable day 3 of the studs did her nine times. Every time they fucked her, they shot thick, multiple streams of potent black baby-makers deep into her welcoming, very fertile, married white womb. My wife left Barbados certain that she was in the "family way". Her doctor confirmed her pregnancy a month later. Eight months later she gave birth to a dark-skinned girl. We don't know which stud's seed did the deed; hell, we never even got their names. The attached photo was taken 4 months after the breeding. Her baby-bump, swelling teats, and enlarging nipples proof-positive of the black/white baby growing in her womb.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 460
My wife has been impregnated on 3 different occasions by black men. The first occurred during our 7 day honeymoon in Barbados. I have a tiny dick so she told me before our wedding that other men would fuck AND breed her. Four local black men were very happy to consummate my marriage for me; all four fucked her at least once on all the days of our stay. On one memorable day 3 of the studs did her nine times. Every time they fucked her, they shot thick, multiple streams of potent black baby-makers deep into her welcoming, very fertile, married white womb. My wife left Barbados certain that she was in the "family way". Her doctor confirmed her pregnancy a month later. Eight months later she gave birth to a dark-skinned girl. We don't know which stud's seed did the deed; hell, we never even got their names. The attached photo was taken 4 months after the breeding. Her baby-bump, swelling teats, and enlarging nipples proof-positive of the black/white baby growing in her womb.
Congratulations! That is good to hear.

How did family and friends react to the black baby? Did you alert them beforehand or where they surprised?

Congratulations! That is good to hear.

How did family and friends react to the black baby? Did you alert them beforehand or where they surprised?
None of our family members or friends were alerted or surprised. Everyone knew our marriage was going to be based on a hot wife / cuckold husband lifestyle. And everyone knew that both of us loved being fucked by black men. My wife decided on Barbados for our honeymoon; as she had learned that most of the local black men were keen on screwing and impregnating white brides while their wimpy white boi husbands watched. And she had made it known that she was going to have a black man breed her as soon as possible. We have been married for almost 48 years; and the marriage is still going strong. And both of us still enjoy being black fucked and black seeded in our respective white pussies. Attached is a photo taken by me in 1993 of my wife screwing with another black bull in our martial bed. In 1994, this virile stud impregnated her.

Attachments

• Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 452
Back