Whiteboy Cuckold Humiliation

I love being humiliated! Whenever my wife is with one of her boyfriends I always wear my “outfit” chastity, panties and stockings! Also, my wife is training me to be a premature ejaculator just to completely humiliate me. We want to make it were I become pussyfree because I cum the moment I put my little penis even on the outside of her pussy!

Attachments

• IMG_2772.jpeg
    IMG_2772.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
I would luv to assist with just that. Melbourne Fl, 9 3/4 Thick, Hi.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZZZZZERO “have to” about it!!!!! More of a “ FUCK YES….I GET TO….LOOK AT THAT BIG HOT FUCKING CREAMPIE THAT BIG MONSTER (don’t forget SUPERIOR) FUCKING BLACK DICK just gave that hot little white pussy that I get to suck and eat daily!!!!

Show much more accurate! BECAUSE I FUCKING BEG FOR THOSE HUGE THICK CREAMY FUCKING LOADS of black cum filling and leaking from her hot little fucking pussy!!!
I’m appreciative, thankful and a straight up addict for not only the watching, but the cleaning and sucking and serving, among many other things of BIG SUPERIOR MONSTER BLACK DICKS!!!

forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
Does your husband love it?

Back