White Slut Training Academy

This still a thing?
I dont run an academy right now - so its not a current thing.

But I could start a new one and help women if they felt they needed help.

I think there is usually an assumption (a false assumption) that a man that runs a White Slut Training Academy is trying to brainwash women or influence them in some way. This is completely the opposite of what happened in reality. I had several women approach me and start asking me questions. Not just one question, but multiple questions.

I dont have all day to sit on a computer and answer questions, so I suggested to them the idea of me creating an online school for them to ask questions, learn concepts and also how to practice being a slut (safely) in real life.

They all LOVED the idea - and so thats how the academy was started.

My goal and purpose on this site is to try and be as helpful as I can to men, women and couples. There's a lot of nonsense online and there's also a lot of bad, toxic people.

I have seen that some people read one of my posts and want to come to a limited conclusion about me, but then they read post after post and that starts to chip away at that initial impression. Because only an honest person can be this consistent over many, many years. You may not agree with everything I write - which is good - you shouldn't agree with 100% of everything I say or believe.

But there's a through line that make sense and hopefully you can see that through line is all about empowering women and allowing them the space and the courage to be themselves.

I dont run an academy right now - so its not a current thing.

But I could start a new one and help women if they felt they needed help.

I think there is usually an assumption (a false assumption) that a man that runs a White Slut Training Academy is trying to brainwash women or influence them in some way. This is completely the opposite of what happened in reality. I had several women approach me and start asking me questions. Not just one question, but multiple questions.

I dont have all day to sit on a computer and answer questions, so I suggested to them the idea of me creating an online school for them to ask questions, learn concepts and also how to practice being a slut (safely) in real life.

They all LOVED the idea - and so thats how the academy was started.

My goal and purpose on this site is to try and be as helpful as I can to men, women and couples. There's a lot of nonsense online and there's also a lot of bad, toxic people.

I have seen that some people read one of my posts and want to come to a limited conclusion about me, but then they read post after post and that starts to chip away at that initial impression. Because only an honest person can be this consistent over many, many years. You may not agree with everything I write - which is good - you shouldn't agree with 100% of everything I say or believe.

But there's a through line that make sense and hopefully you can see that through line is all about empowering women and allowing them the space and the courage to be themselves.
Let me know. I love to train.

I share and support this type of training, sometimes many women do not know the potential they have as a slut, and many husbands do not understand how she should be led to achieve the slut that we all want at home.

My wife's training lasted approximately 8 months, it is a process of great patience, some leave in less than two months, others even more but the important thing is that they support their wife until the training process is over, and then keep her as a slut and not let all the effort made before to train her be lost.

I recently saw brunnettbomb post about wanting to be in a White Slut Training Academy.

I ran an Academy 3 years ago with 5 women in the US.

If there is strong interest I'll run a new one.

I need applications from trainers and also white women with a true desire to be sluts.
Can I send my wife

I share and support this type of training, sometimes many women do not know the potential they have as a slut, and many husbands do not understand how she should be led to achieve the slut that we all want at home.

My wife's training lasted approximately 8 months, it is a process of great patience, some leave in less than two months, others even more but the important thing is that they support their wife until the training process is over, and then keep her as a slut and not let all the effort made before to train her be lost.
Anytime a man supports a woman and doesnt get in her way sexually is a good day.

Back