White Slut Training Academy

This is so great and so funny. Can we please just laugh at ourselves for a moment? Well, it's certainly true that if you can't laugh at yourself then someone is laughing at you, yes or no? Have spent entire adult life training every girl i was ever with, even if it was for one Saturday night, how to "share" their slutty side when with me. And for the girls I had (and still have, in my wife's case) that put up with me for long periods of time, I trust none of them have forgotten that we never went on "dates." A Saturday night would start with a pussy licking before we leave the house, but not to orgasm. Drinks at happy hour would include pulling up her dress while sitting at tiki bar and her working the butt plug I just gave to her into place. I also used to give one of the waitresses a note with instructions to deliver it to the bartender and then have him give to her when I get up to go to bathroom. The note would say something like "hey, there, hope I'm not disturbing you, my apologies to you and your boyfriend/husband. I just wanted to say I recongnized you, have seen every single scene you've shot and was thrilled to read in AVN that you've decided to only shoot interracial from no on. Wow, that's fantastic. I hope the guy you're with doesn't get any from you, same boat s me. Anyway, I love you and I can't wait to see your new big black cock worshipping scenes!" Now, the trick here is, she gets the note, she reads it, she smiles and throws up a kind of wave to the general bar area and says "thank you" out loud. Then I come back from bathroom and we leave but somehow, oops, she leaves the note on the bar (so that bartender finds it, reads it, shares it with rest of restaurant team...and we just turned on a whole team of young restaurant workers. OMG, do I have a point here? YES. ALL OF IT IS US, EVEN WHEN WE'RE FAKING IT. If a scene like this is something your hotwife would like to take part in, send us a note and let's arrnage for something creative, innocent, kinky, i South Florida.milf-posing-bottomless-at-the-bar.jpg

Back