White man on black Woman (opinion)

Shawnweav

Couple
It is a black on whites forum. Most of the time, however, the male part here is black. I myself am married with an Asian woman (brown skin). I'm white, but I can't do anything with white women. Not my Type basicly. I've also been with a black woman in rs (8 years ago). What is your opinion on this?

My opinion is: Be my guest! If you can pull'm and satisfy'm, then have at it! We are outnumbered by black women by more than 2 million so it is imperative that many of them date and marry out but they have a very difficult time doing so! They make alot of Tik Tok and YouTube videos explaining to one another how to attract and date a white guy and how different white men are!

What's weird is when they make videos talking about how their ex white boyfriend's were racist and would often say racist things to them or about their black people and they still stayed with the guy knowing full well the he was a racist! That tells me everything I needed to know about her self esteem and self respect! I could never imagine being in the presence of a none black woman who displays any kind of racism in my presence regardless of us dating or having sex because they would get checked and kicked to the curb instantly! For some reason all these black women always have a confession about an ex boyfriend or husband who used to say racist things to them or in front of them and how they didn't like it but stayed with them!

So for the most part nowadays most black men don't care! Yes there are some that do that are hard core pro black and some who are really into racial traditions but most are not.
I love Black women and that is what I am looking for. I would like a cuckold Black couple where the husband wants to watch. However, I am not at all against meeting a Black woman. I just want to stick my white cock into a Black woman, that is what I love.

Back