White Lady in a Black Bar

I’m buying a few drinks and burying dr un ken see in that
mixed bar
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’ve done this before with white women. One in particular I would make dress up like a slut and bring her to a bar deep in the hood. She’d be the only white woman there, other brothas would dap me up, she got lots of stares, would get pounced on like a wounded gazelle anytime I went to the bathroom.

Fucked her brains out afterwards while telling her she’s a black cock whore and how I should have invited one of the brothas there to spit roast her.
How did she reply? Did she ever want to go back? We need Part 2 of this story.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

One place that definitely comes to mind is Magic City, one of if not the biggest strip clubs in Atlanta. It is certainly the largest Black adult club, and I do believe it is the only one of any kind in Atlanta. Also known for their various versions of chicken wings....oh, almost forgot. The ladies take outfits off on stage-they serve the tables nude! I had my brother's bachelor party there. The overall clientele is usually 85% Black, 25% female.

Bars are so good in the UK especially in the midlands such as Birmingham / Wolverhampton , back some time ago we were working in the UK and experienced some great bbc time , it was very familiar seeing white women dating black men so when we did go to pubs there were mixed couples there , being white and relatively youngish I was approached on many occasions , hubby loved that , him being a cuck and a lot older, being a regular in one pub I soon became a local and got to know a few lovely black men personally, I experienced some great fucks from huge black cocks .

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

One place that definitely comes to mind is Magic City, one of if not the biggest strip clubs in Atlanta. It is certainly the largest Black adult club, and I do believe it is the only one of any kind in Atlanta. Also known for their various versions of chicken wings....oh, almost forgot. The ladies take outfits off on stage-they serve the tables nude! I had my brother's bachelor party there. The overall clientele is usually 85% Black, 25% female.
Ohhh thanks for this tip. Going to need to check this out next time I’m in town.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
What black gentleman club in Illinois?

Back