White ladies: Have you ever been in such a situation ?

White ladies: Have you ever been in such a situation ?;) View attachment 54977
I know it's 12 yrs back post but...............
With 3 guys right there? No. I have been bent over a table with one guy behind me (me nude) and other guys around waiting for their turn. As I recall I had met each one of the 3 at some point in the night, but did not know who was in me at any given time. Condoms were used as I did not have the guys cleared prior. Now, my husband was at the table watching behind him were another couple and another wife watching in the distance. I'm so not a fan of "putting on a show " like that, but sometimes people hear noise and look in the room.

Some swinger fun for us with a few blk guys for the wives. I think it was 22 yrs ago now we did this.

Just to be clear so I don't get asked, no pics or videos were taken.

Only have a few in this pic. I think by the end of the night there were 10 hanging round…dicks out waiting to get in wifey. Some white. Some black. She didn’t take them all but I think she sucked all 10. Was quite the show at a lifestyle club in Ft. Lauderdale. Needless to say. Quite the crowd watching :) Next time will be a more intimate private engagement. What’s the best number for a nice intimate gang bang?

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpeg
    IMG_5313.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 54
Back