White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Let's face it cum is rather disgusting... but with the excitation and desire, for a woman you can feel the desire to have contact with cum. You need to be ok for a bit of humiliation as a woman. I'm doing it if I enjoyed the moment.
From my personal experience with two married bull, I agree with you that black girls are no so open with that. None of the wifes accepted to have contact with sperm.
Actually better for me, let a man finish on your face and you will do what you want with him ??

Let's face it cum is rather disgusting... but with the excitation and desire, for a woman you can feel the desire to avec contact with cum. You need to be ok for a bit of humiliation as a woman. I'm doing it if I enjoyed the moment.
From my personal experience with two married bull, I agree with you that black girls are no so open with that. None of the wifes accepted to have contact with sperm.
Actually better for me, let a man finish on your face and you will do what you want with him ??
Mmmm.

I def won't say I'm the best at sucking dick, but I do love to give sloppy blow jobs... especially intent on savoring and swallowing his load (every last drop)… kiss, lick, and suck his entire body, savoring his taste and smell... paying close attention to body parts that seem the most sensitive to my touch... me feeling in total control of his upcoming orgasm. Get him close. Pull back. Get him close. Pull back. And then get him really going until his body jerks and bucks, and he yells out in total *******... and his creamy cum jets repeatedly in my mouth and down my throat. Slurp. Yum.
Mmmmm. What she said! Hahaha

I def won't say I'm the best at sucking dick, but I do love to give sloppy blow jobs... especially intent on savoring and swallowing his load (every last drop)… kiss, lick, and suck his entire body, savoring his taste and smell... paying close attention to body parts that seem the most sensitive to my touch... me feeling in total control of his upcoming orgasm. Get him close. Pull back. Get him close. Pull back. And then get him really going until his body jerks and bucks, and he yells out in total *******... and his creamy cum jets repeatedly in my mouth and down my throat. Slurp. Yum.
StevieGirl, you know I've always had a thing for you. You just described one MAJOR reason why. Any time, girl, any time...

Let's face it cum is rather disgusting... but with the excitation and desire, for a woman you can feel the desire to have contact with cum. You need to be ok for a bit of humiliation as a woman. I'm doing it if I enjoyed the moment.
I never really thought about it, but I guess you're right - thick cum icould be a little disgusting for some women. I remember the first time a black guy came in my mouth and told me to swallow it, I had a hard time getting it down. But then afterwards when I thought back on it, it always turned me on. Now I love it. And recently I've come to realize that part of what excites me about swallowing is the hint of humiliation and degradation that it implies, as you said. I wonder if other women feel the same?

Last edited:
i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?

I agree completely. White women overall imo are the best sex partners. There are some freaky black women out there but they dont get going until after 2 orgasms and alot of will breaking.

White women not only give the best sex imo overall but they orgasm the easist by far.

Have to disagree on this one. White women are quicker to pop your dick in their mouth that's for damn sure & they'll absolutely quicker to love a good face fucking & swallow some nut BUT when you come across a black woman who really likes sucking dick & licking some balls??? My best blowjobs have come from that angle. A lot of women may like to suck dick but just because she's sucked a lot of dick & swallowed a lot of loads doesn't mean she's any good at it.

Nothing I love more than on my knees pleasing my big black Daddy!! Makes my pussy so wet being a slut for beautiful BBC. I love to please and to be a owned sub slut for BBC.....face smacked with and rubbed all over with that dick, hair pulled and mouth ****** deep down on it.....worshipping that dick is such a turn on!! My slut reward at the end.....a mouth full of sweet soo good tasting BBC cum...omg!! Love it!!??????♠
????

I agree completely. White women overall imo are the best sex partners. There are some freaky black women out there but they dont get going until after 2 orgasms and alot of will breaking.

White women not only give the best sex imo overall but they orgasm the easist by far.
That's damn interesting that you say that, about cumming easier. Never thought that 'out loud' but I agree 100%. And her cumming definitely makes it better.

Back