White girls give the best head

Of course you did. They're many like you who were just exclusive to good looking, fit, athletic, big dick, darker males of all shades (like myself). And you guy's fancied us and would share stories with yuh girlfriends who were intrigued and turned on by the thought they'd want some too! You didn't necessarily have to be a star athlete, you could favor for one or not and the results would still be the same. The prestigious, trust fund baby, who's standards were too high until she met some well done miraculous MEAT for her favorite treat; reasserting herself to sluttastic feats!! Sorority girls and stuck up sluts who drank me down without the use of a cup! I've enjoyed you Lot..and always will..white women have the best throat wrestling skills. And I've gotten my dick wrestled down by different ethnicities too but the ones who worship and put emphasis on pure phalis pleasure are the victors. There's hot girls who can't really suck dick and ******* the sexperience; teeth and a lack of true focus will do it every time. Especially for us mouth and throat fillers. View attachment 1762318

i wasnt in college very long b4 i flunked out but soundz like i must of knew you there :)

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I agree that's a fact

White women know how to worship black men fully. They will always go the distance to serve well. All the black use women i've been as a white cuck have been great and always try harder all the time. All suck them better than black gals. White women also love to rim black ass well, at least the ones that do it.

yesssssss rimming shoud alwaze be part of any good bj at least when they let me!

Back