Which race gives the best head?

Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.

Love Latinas, only had a few but were all fantastic. White women are the best. Very subservient and enthusiastic. Will take instructions (lick, now suck, now pay attention to my balls, now I want a finger up my ass, etc.).

Shout out to Jewish girls, who always give amazing head. and always swallow cum. I my experience, the best bodies I've seen are all jewish chicks: big tits, nice skin, nice tasting cunts, great blowjobs.

I can vouch for the white women because no matter what you’ve had in the past my wife will always go far above and far beyond to make sure it is the experience of a lifetime, especially for bbc.

I can vouch for the white women because no matter what you’ve had in the past my wife will always go far above and far beyond to make sure it is the experience of a lifetime, especially for bbc.

This. Mine too. I was unprepared for the sheer effort and creativity she would put into it, she used every trick she knew to show she was better than his black girlfriend and better than any white girl that had sucked him before.

Back