White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Lol, black and white sluts both can give the best head. It's all about head-skills haha

Perhaps..we may have.. " bumped heads.. " ?? or maybe the back of your throat cavity was bumping against mine as it made that wet, thick meat suction sound..

mmmmmmmm i specialy luv that wet lil squeak when yr swolled up plumhead pops past my gag into the snug grip of my throte hole--Grlb!

mmmmmmmm i specialy luv that wet lil squeak when yr swolled up plumhead pops past my gag into the snug grip of my throte hole--Grlb!

So now you're into online cybersex aye..???? Not me.. I do it for the enticement; building it up into a level of arousal with a Real ,anatomically born female. Following exchange of #z & face to face meet ups.

So now you're into online cybersex aye..???? Not me.. I do it for the enticement; building it up into a level of arousal with a Real ,anatomically born female. Following exchange of #z & face to face meet ups.

yah therez a couple websites where i like to go cyber sumtimez to keep me warm for Sir :) our meetups are mostly wif guyz he knowz anymore but i keep hopin hell let me start hookn up online agan too!

Back