White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

I am here in Brussels for 1 week
Gonna f atleast 2-3 chicks
Love to f a milf or gilf
Apply here
Hey dumbass white poser, less than 12 hours ago you told us you were meeting a 32yo mommy project manager in DC on Friday…remember? Msg #348

You’ve also said you never fuck anyone over 25. Now you’re fucking milfs and gilfs??

You lie so much you can’t keep anything straight. It’s really WELL past time you seek therapy for your Black dick obsession, sad white poser. You’re going to absolutely crack when Harris wins.

Dude you don’t belong in germany
You are American ..
or African scammer perhaps
Germany is for Germans
Come home to Baltimore little private
Little Bayern come home
Hey dumbass white poser, less than 12 hours ago you told us you were meeting a 32yo mommy project manager in DC on Friday…remember? Msg #348

You’ve also said you never fuck anyone over 25. Now you’re fucking milfs and gilfs??

You lie so much you can’t keep anything straight. It’s really WELL past time you seek therapy for your Black dick obsession, sad white poser. You’re going to absolutely crack when Harris wins.
i have my own chartered flight
I am very very important to national security
I m always looking for white pussy tight18+ preferably
I am
Staying in Sofitel .. see you for lunch?

I fucked that mommy
She swallowed it too
Mom of 2 kidss went back to her hubby in potomac
Very high society .. sweet pussy i
Licked every bit .. showed her my medals
That got her horny

I fucked that mommy
She swallowed it too
Mom of 2 kidss went back to her hubby in potomac
Very high society .. sweet pussy i
Licked every bit .. showed her my medals
That got her horny
You need to write your lies down so you can keep them straight, sad white poser. You claimed that the mommy project manager was this coming Friday 9/20 and that you would have more pics. Are you too lazy or too stupid to scroll back to msg #348?

You can’t claim you fucked that milf in Brussels bc her boyfriend (most likely based on YOU) is a skinny nerd working for an IT firm in northern VA.

Tell your tales to the therapist you so desperately need, sad white poser. Your Black-dick envy is way out of your control.

Last edited:
If you glean both Mo & Bayern have disengaged quite a bit. They know
They know about daddy
You don’t ..you are a chubby retail worker
They come on now and then to laugh at your stupidity. The real question is why do you get off so much on impersonating a Black officer? Why so much hate and envy for Black men??

How pathetic your life must be that you bragged about getting a trophy here? Ahhh that move will always be hilarious! 😂😭🤣

They come on now and then to laugh at your stupidity. The real question is why do you get off so much on impersonating a Black officer? Why so much hate and envy for Black men??

How pathetic your life must be that you bragged about getting a trophy here? Ahhh that move will always be hilarious! 😂😭🤣
Officers?????

lol hahahahaha… Officer Bayern makes Smut content to just get by in Germany! He is a pimp not much more

These two were never officers !!!! lol they never even went to college !!! Mo seems more reasonable .. he will attest here - ask him

Either one of them won’t never say they were officer class. Because they werent
If they do they… I will leave the site lol

I had a great Lunch.. with a few old retd Swiss colonels

Last edited:
How about white women for older bbc ... we are in our 50s and my wife Wants to try an older bbc.. we had an opportunity to meet a black guy in his 70s. Last year..up north... but he was married and he couldn't get free .. ( waited until the day of the meet to tell us he was married )

If you glean both Mo & Bayern have disengaged quite a bit. They know
They know about daddy
You don’t ..you are a chubby retail worker
Huh? if there is any doubt we can arrange a date and time to do a video chat via zoom. You just need a camera on your phone that works and we can mutually verify that we are both retired from the military by showing the front of our retired ID on that zoom session with the affiliation, pay grade, rank, and agency displayed but we place our thumb over our names.

Officers?????

lol hahahahaha… Officer Bayern makes Smut content to just get by in Germany! He is a pimp not much more

These two were never officers !!!! lol they never even went to college !!! Mo seems more reasonable .. he will attest here - ask him

Either one of them won’t never say they were officer class. Because they werent
If they do they… I will leave the site lol

I had a great Lunch.. with a few old retd Swiss colonels
Their rank is irrelevant, delusional white dude. You’re the one impersonating a highly decorated Black Lt Colonel. You’re the lying sack of sh!t racist white poser attempting to steal valor. No one here believes a word you say.

Your continued nonsense just demonstrates that MAGA incels do not have a shred of decency. Can’t wait to see your November meltdown!

You know what’s really funny? @BayernBBC could be a 5’5” dishonorably discharged former cook now pimp making a living from OnlyFans. He would still be infinitely sexier & funnier than you could ever hope to be, MAGA loser.

❤️ how that fact just eats you alive. 😂🤡🤣🤓😭

Their rank is irrelevant, delusional white dude. You’re the one impersonating a highly decorated Black Lt Colonel. You’re the lying sack of sh!t racist white poser attempting to steal valor. No one here believes a word you say.

Your continued nonsense just demonstrates that MAGA incels do not have a shred of decency. Can’t wait to see your November meltdown!

You know what’s really funny? @BayernBBC could be a 5’5” dishonorably discharged former cook now pimp making a living from OnlyFans. He would still be infinitely sexier & funnier than you could ever hope to be, MAGA loser.

❤️ how that fact just eats you alive. 😂🤡🤣🤓😭
Go Trump!
Trump all the way!
I proudly wear MAGA hat
Not bald but handsome asf
I am tired of this. I am leaving this site or perhaps make a new one to avoid you 3
Ciao Belle

Back