White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Y'all are on it!!! If I ever never data-mining done, I know what members to PM. So since we're all warm and cozy now, Where is/Who has possession of the Ark of the Covenant?!? Asking for a friendšŸ¤­
Oh No Omg GIF by Indiana Jones

Y'all are on it!!! If I ever never data-mining done, I know what members to PM. So since we're all warm and cozy now, Where is/Who has possession of the Ark of the Covenant?!? Asking for a friendšŸ¤­
Oh No Omg GIF by Indiana Jones
Due to the power contained in the Ark of the Covenant it was relocated prior to first temple. It's thought and believed that the temple was destroyed by Babylonians but due to other artifacts located within it was buried and hidden among superstitions and fables to keep humanity from destroying itself due to our own corruption. Key to that exact location can be derived to whomever reaches King Solomon's Mines first.

I fucked this 25 yr old George Town uni grad engaged to a Wallstreet white boy making 2M a year.. already 3 times .. she swallowed my yellowish white thick African cum like honey ..
100% slut .. she comes from ultra rich millionaire family ..
Congratulations to you and to her! Many white girls in their late teens and 20s are ripe for use by black men in general, and older black men have a special appeal. University students seem to be especially attuned to that kind of sex.

Does what he does?? Heā€™s a complete fraud. Not Black. Not hung. Not a chick magnet. You admitted it and apologized for supporting his nonsense yesterday. Do you have amnesia?

Nope - read what I said - it supports your schooling of me - he does it to get responses like that was my meaning.

Nope - read what I said - it supports your schooling of me - he does it to get responses like that was my meaning.
Well okay I appreciate that but that perspective is not clear at all from your statement. @mature wht cpl reacted to the very first post in the thread. He/they appear to be completely clueless that @darkmeater is a white poser, everything heā€™s claimed is complete BS and that heā€™s been trashed six ways to Sunday by real Black veterans.

To tell you the truth, Iā€™d wager that @mature wht cpl is a new profile @darkmeater started today and has used to post 11 times within 75 minutes. Pretty high activity for an alleged newbie. šŸ§

Maybe theyā€™ll verify and prove me wrong. Until then, I donā€™t believe theyā€™re any more real than the highly decorated, 6ā€™6ā€ hung Cavalier Colonel Unicorn was. šŸ’©

Well okay I appreciate that but that perspective is not clear at all from your statement. @mature wht cpl reacted to the very first post in the thread. He/they appear to be completely clueless that @darkmeater is a white poser, everything heā€™s claimed is complete BS and that heā€™s been trashed six ways to Sunday by real Black veterans.

To tell you the truth, Iā€™d wager that @mature wht cpl is a new profile @darkmeater started today and has used to post 11 times within 75 minutes. Pretty high activity for an alleged newbie. šŸ§

Maybe theyā€™ll verify and prove me wrong. Until then, I donā€™t believe theyā€™re any more real than the highly decorated, 6ā€™6ā€ hung Cavalier Colonel Unicorn was. šŸ’©

Well all news to me - I came in - saw that post and figured twas why he pulls the shite he pulls is all. I will stay outta your way from now on - admittedly youā€™re all over this and I am not.

Seek attention to fuel his fantasy?
That above profile is suspect too.

Didnā€™t know that Ed. Was taken to school quite well after jumping in on this based on political slights - I have taken my lumps and apologized - will leave this to you guys to prosecute now if he even has the courage to come back in here after being completely taken apart.

Back