WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
Fucking beautiful. That's the way cuckolding lifestyle should be like. I wish I had a wife like you as I would treat her like a queen.

It's pretty obvious ALOT of white girls love big black cock and white men love to watch it. So I'm curious to know if white girls get more turned on having their boyfriends watch?
My stag husband encourages me to fuck whomever I wish. I wish a lot. 😆 Yes, he's a voyeur and not a cuckold to be humiliated. He loves to watch. The reclaim sex afterwards is always the BEST sex.

What’s your favorite part, the stretch to start or the throbbing spurting finish inside you?
I love feeling him getting all up in me.

I love feeling him throbbing, too.

Actually my favorite part is just falling alseep with him. Waking up with him. Just sharing bed with him all night long. I love when I wake up realizing he is on top of me about to have me again.

I love feeling him getting all up in me.

I love feeling him throbbing, too.

Actually my favorite part is just falling alseep with him. Waking up with him. Just sharing bed with him all night long. I love when I wake up realizing he is on top of me about to have me again.
So beautiful and so fucking hot. My dick grew hard reading it.

Back