White Couples, Has your marriage become stronger by fucking BBC?

marvel3okc

Male
From
OK, US
For our marriage I would say yes. Her 1st husband was a jealous, controlling asshole. She much prefers the opposite extreme which is me not being jealous and allowing her to fuck other men, if she wants to. Also, lets face it, for most people, (Women or Men), it makes you feel better about yourself when you are desired and people are attracted to you. Like to hear some responses.

Not married, but have been in a boyfriend/girlfriend sexless relationship of 11 years. Her first husband was the same as yours. jealous and controlling also. We had an open conversation about our sexless relationship, my inability to perform due to erectile dysfunction. I told her it was only fair for her to have sex with other men ( BBC ) and we are now in a much stronger relationship.

Last edited:
Yes we have alot more trust. Only problem is i dont have a steady and only had a few experiences as of yet. I cant cum from fucking my fiancee. So it has that negative effect. Every time i have sex i cant cum. Its very frustrating. Sometimes i get mad at him. Im bored by him now. Ill never be with another white man again. If we ever split up. Going full time BBC

So is your inability to cum with your Fiance strictly due to Cock Size ? or is there more to it ? I am just curious. My wife cums with me from fucking or from me licking her clit or using sex toys on her. When it comes to my wife fucking black guys, it is my fantasy more than hers, but she is not opposed to it. She enjoys it, but not because she can't cum with me. She just enjoys fucking. Good luck finding your BBC!

Yes we have alot more trust. Only problem is i dont have a steady and only had a few experiences as of yet. I cant cum from fucking my fiancee. So it has that negative effect. Every time i have sex i cant cum. Its very frustrating. Sometimes i get mad at him. Im bored by him now. Ill never be with another white man again. If we ever split up. Going full time BBC
what's your fiancee doing to find you more black cock?

I'll assume you aren't marrying your fiance for sex? So you love him for many different reasons. In that case, find you a steady black Bull and stay with future hubby :) best of both worlds, right? :qos:

I think we are both happier now. My wife spent years frustrated over sex and lack of orgasms; as a bisexual I was equally frustrated with the guys we met. Going black improved both our sex lives. Not only are the black men we met better at sex, they seem to understand and embrace our cuckold marriage, involving me and using me the way I love. Our time with black men is intense, but our time together (the 2 of us) is actually more fulfilling.

I cant cum from fucking my fiancee. So it has that negative effect. Every time i have sex i cant cum. Its very frustrating. Sometimes i get mad at him. Im bored by him now. Ill never be with another white man again. If we ever split up. Going full time BBC

It's been the same for my wife and I. Right after our first fuck on our first date, she told me she was used to bigger cocks than mine. She can't cum during intercourse with me, so I get her off with my mouth. She wanted a real cock, so she never stopped fucking other men after we started dating. I'd already been a cuckold for 10 years by then, so I was used to my girlfriends having sex with other men. She weaned me off of intercourse starting in 1992.

I wouldn't say it made our marriage stronger. Dating, getting engaged and up until 6 months into our marriage we enjoyed an open relationship both ways. In time we may go back to that. Since we got into cuckolding it has just been plain fun all around for us. Have met some very nice men to hang out with in and out of the bedroom.

Weird. I can't get hard thinking about black women either. No matter how sexy they are I just can't get it up.

Ours is much stronger because of cuckolding. 1) there is no dishonesty between us 2) no sexual frustration or resentment from not being sexually fulfilled 3) adds excitement and pushes boundaries and gives us a hedonistic rush that we love 4) takes away a lot of what was boredom in the bedroom.

It sifted me. Like when grain is sifted. Reduced to one person. Stripped- of what seemed important. Wanting.. Aching.. Like. When one misses holding their guitar. Or.. Playing a piano. You crave your black lovers.. All the more in front of my husband.

We have not done anything but ever since we have talked about her taking a hung black man as a lover things are different.
We communicate about sex better and trust me, it's all about her and some good looking well endowed black man making love to her and it gets very intimate. We never discussed sex in that past, we did not know how and it was awkward. But the topic of her with a black man rolls off our tongues as if this was what we both needed for "us" our entire marriage.
I do not have this jealousy thing any longer and you would think her talking of wanting to be bedded by a well hung black man might bring that out at some point but it has not. Now I have no idea about the angst I might feel once they are together but I really do not foresee any issues. I relish the thought my wife wants to be with a black man.
Also, we seem more in sync and I know I am more attentive to her as a woman. I want to know what makes her tick and read more about the psychology of women. I never did that before but since I have learned she is perfectly capable of letting a black man pleasure her in bed instead of me I have to know the why of it, and not just the things on the surface either. The thought of her wanting a black man to make love to her and loves the fact his penis is large is a revelation that I have to know more about.

Absolutely, my hubby is much more attentive and a better partner since he became a cuckold. By not having to worry about his shortcomings and inadequacy in the bedroom he is a much better life partner in all other regards.

He has embraced his role as a cuckold and loves serving me and my lovers. Instead of being worried about his little dick pleasing me or if he could even achieve/maintain an erection, he is now much more confident as in the bedroom as he knows his mouth is what gets me off when it is just the two of us. When with my lovers he is attentive and loving and serves us both as he is directed. Sometimes he just gets to watch, other times he serves us both with his mouth, and some of my lovers enjoy my hubby's ass also.

Back