Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Deep relationships start from one night stands, sometimes!!!
You're right--but most of the one night stands are just that...good for one night. However, in these times, I'd worry a bit more before and after each one, especially with the std's, cleanliness issues, etc. Chances are lessened with fewer spins of the wheel!

I don't even want the one nighter! I'm in love with my husband. I have no interest in relationship. It's pure lust. I love to fuck and when it's over, it's over. I want to spend my time with my husband, and not some guy I have nothing in common with other than sex.

I get it. It would be fun to go out fun places with your young good looking boyfriend. Unfortunately, that leaves someone out. That person is my sole mate and husband. For me personally, I can't do that. My husband is and always will be my Number 1.

If it's a trusting long term relationship, it certainly helps to remove a lot of the doubts (diseases, cleanliness, compatibility, etc.), and helps to reduce the "no shows" and the "last minute surprises" when a person is not who he/she led you to believe they are.
That is all true. However, you are dangerously close to destroying your marriage.

I don't even want the one nighter! I'm in love with my husband. I have no interest in relationship. It's pure lust. I love to fuck and when it's over, it's over. I want to spend my time with my husband, and not some guy I have nothing in common with other than sex.

I get it. It would be fun to go out fun places with your young good looking boyfriend. Unfortunately, that leaves someone out. That person is my sole mate and husband. For me personally, I can't do that. My husband is and always will be my Number 1.
Yeah, but don't you feel a bit of friendship (not love!) with a fwb? I think we're on the same page. A fwb, to me at least, has nothing to do with going out on dates, etc. They're there for one purpose. It's just having someone to share that pure lust with that you can trust (at least a little). The one nighter would be scary to me. That's where you may bring something back that could destroy your health...AND your relationship.

Last edited:
I had a long term relationship with a younger black guy , I was 48ish ( I think), I was married and myself and hubby, had been swingers since our early 30,s.
We both had many liaison's, and trusted each other, I had had only white guys up to 48 years old.
We got involved with a couple of coloured guys a t swingers party, where I was introduced to the joys of BBC, after which there was no turning back.
After some black only meeting ( gangbangs etc ).
I met a wonderful much younger man whom sold us a car, He was in his early 30,s and had a young family, He was also into martial arts as was my Husband, so they had something in common, I also worked out done marathons and was pretty fit for my age.
Now I,started seeing Him, I enjoyed His sex immensely, He was the biggest black man I had ever had , down below. He was almost 10 ins long and had a huge girth.
I found the feeling ,I had when He was inside me to be mind blowing, I explained to my Husband that He was the best fuck I ever had, as we had been swingers before and were used to each other having sex with other people, He said if you are really enjoying it then go for it.
With the age difference between us, ( My boyfriend and I ), and Him having a young family, our meetings were at best once or twice a month, Hemused His older brothers apartment in London for our meets.
As time went by, and He got to know me better, and with my Husbands encouragement, and informing my Boyfriend what I liked etc, He knew what buttons to push, to excite me.
My Husband told Him about my tendencies towards submissive exhibitionism, Which He picked up on and started planning things for me, with friends etc, He started to push my boundaries , gangbangs other woman either bi or lesbian were all on His to do list.
I must say everything I done my Husband knew about, not always straight away, but when We had sex I found letting Him know about an adventure that I had held back, produced a great sexual reaction,somtimes I would let him come and watch but mainly He dropped me off and picked me up.
He loved picking me up after a sex session,and talking to all the parties involved, I must admit sitting there listening to them talk about me in front of me, sometimes made me blush, but I,did find some of the comments turned me on.
Although I was never into woman, I found I enjoyed it, mainly for the effect it had on my boyfriend and Husband.
As time went on and technology advanced my Husband would be send videos of the action, which Heightened our pleasure When we were together.
However all good things come to an end, and my gorgeous boyfriend changed jobs and moved away and By this time I was in my 60,s. my husband also was slowing down, so,we,decided to stop the lifestyle.
As,we,are now even older, and sometimes look back on our life, we,have to pinch ourselves sometimes to believe what we got up to.
A life well lived as they say 👌👍

Last edited:
Yeah, but don't you feel a bit of friendship (not love!) with a fwb?
[/QUOte

I was about to say that I don't fuck anyone who don't see as a friend. However, our swing lifestyle is spontaneous. I've fucked a lot of guys I met just minutes before. I usually never see them again. There is a friendship it would not have happened, but we don't share anything but sex. I'm at Splash Mocha now in Atlanta. I've had sex with 3 guys today. I'm guessing 3 to 6 guys tonight. I will see some of these guys again in November, and I do correspond with some of them. However, no one is under the illusion that this is a relationship. It is however a friendship.

There is no right or wrong. Do what works best for you.

I had a long term relationship with a younger black guy , I was 48ish ( I think), I was married and myself and hubby, had been swingers since our early 30,s.
We both had many liaison's, and trusted each other, I had had only white guys up to 48 hrs.
We got involved with a couple of coloured guys a t swingers party, where I was introduced to the joys of BBC, after which there was no turning back.
After some black only meeting ( gangbangs etc ).
I met a wonderful much younger man whom sold us a car, He was in his early 30,s and had a young family, He was also into martial arts as was my Husband, so they had something in common, I also worked out done marathons and was pretty fit for my age.
Now I,started seeing Him, I enjoyed His sex immensely, He was the biggest black man I had ever had , down below. He was almost 10 ins long and had a huge girth.
I found the feeling ,I had when He was inside me to be mind blowing, I explained to my Husband that He was the best fuck I ever had, as we had been swingers before and were used to each other having sex with other people, He said if you are really enjoying it then go for it.
With the age difference between us, ( My boyfriend and I ), and Him having a young family, our meetings were at best once or twice a month, Hemused His older brothers apartment in London for our meets.
As time went by, and He got to know me better, and with my Husbands encouragement, and informing my Boyfriend what I liked etc, He knew what buttons to push, to excite me.
My Husband told Him about my tendencies towards submissive exhibitionism, Which He picked up on and started planning things for me, with friends etc, He started to push my boundaries , gangbangs other woman either bi or lesbian were all on His to do list.
I must say everything I done my Husband knew about, not always straight away, but when We had sex I found letting Him know about an adventure that I had held back, produced a great sexual reaction,somtimes I would let him come and watch but mainly He dropped me off and picked me up.
He loved picking me up after a sex session,and talking to all the parties involved, I must admit sitting there listening to them talk about me in front of me, sometimes made me blush, but I,did find some of the comments turned me on.
Although I was never into woman, I found I enjoyed it, mainly for the effect it had on my boyfriend and Husband.
As time went on and technology advanced my Husband would be send videos of the action, which Heightened our pleasure When we were together.
However all good things come to an end, and my gorgeous boyfriend changed jobs and moved away and By this time I was in my 60,s. my husband also was slowing down, so,we,decided to stop the lifestyle.
As,we,are now even older, and sometimes look back on our life, we,have to pinch ourselves sometimes to believe what we got up to.
A life well lived as they say 👌👍
Puts a smile onto your face when you think about it, doesn't it? I thought it was going to turn in a different direction when you said he "was pushing your boundaries with things HE wanted to do." And now and your husband look back on the times and think, that was wild, and good!

There is another factor that affects me, but may not be a factor for some women on this site. I am 💯 sure that if I started dating, my husband would do the same. He is older but handsome with a fun personality. He get hit on all the time. He can also afford to do anything he wants. We have a female tenant who has lived in one of our houses for 25 years. She tells him she loves him and fantasies about when she masterbates.

My point is we have always been equal partners. If I wanted a relationship which I don't, it would take literally minutes for him to find women more than willing to go Jamaica with him! It's a silppery slope. It's risky enough with one partner pursuing a relationship with someone else. When both of you are it's hard to see how your marriage would survive.

Back