What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Very hot… I like to be my wife and me his girlfriends … and we take same cock … very hot when my wife prepares me to our bull and when he came to our bedroom he will fuck tow sluty whore me and my wife and fill us of his cum …
How the fuck did I read you so well first-up Chris?:love:

I hope you mean an 18 or 19 year old young. But that absolutely does sound hot. Would you enjoy it if he had some snowbunnies his age he played with your wife? Man gets to have threesomes and foursomes with your wife and his hot young white servants!
Well age of consent is different in a lot of countries right. Not sure what it is in your country?

My biggest fantasy is to meet a new unmarried couple n fuck her beautifull white Pussy on their first night and be with them on their honeymoon
I wrote somewhere that black guys should have the "right of the first night":love:. A honeymoon with a couple will definitely have a significant impact on the future marriage. I think that not one white woman would get used to this arrangement

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!
I wanna have a white wife who will drain me when I come over

My fantasy is our society approved that all wives must have girlfriend or bull and it’s normally to have wives this lovers as one of our families like second husbands… in our party the husband and bull and wife are invested as a family… and husband is boasts that his wife had her bull … when the girls marriage the first night in Honeymoon is Right for her bull … and most of sex life is responsibility for her bull… the society must approved the wife fucked her bull in the parties…. May be a wive have many bulls that must be normal …..
Very similar.

basically female led polygamy where the wife chooses to have multiple husbands, and it is socially acceptable to have one (or more) white men to provide financially, and other black men to provide sexual satisfaction.

another is where blacks get reparations by being able to claim white couples as their sexual masters.

I wanna have a white wife who will drain me when I come over

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!
A wedding ring on her finger would really show taking another mans wife and using her as his own. Humiliation is great.

A couple for me, first would be to go away to a party like, splash mocha and she fuck two guys solo the first night, then have A MFM threesome with a couple of studs the second night. Both nights have the guys pull the condoms off and cum on her big tits.
The second would be setting up an erotic photo session with her first posing in some super sexy lingerie and then bringing a long cock stud for her to do a good number of still shots with before moving to shooting an incredible fuck video of her and the stud.

To live in a world where cuckoldry and chastity for white men was the norm and celebrated. When a white man met the girl of his dreams he would inform the church that she was ready for "Her Blackening", an official ceremony where she would have sex with several(at least) black men before her marriage. At the same time said cuck hubby would be locked in chastity. The duration of the honeymoon hubby would remain locked while wifey continued to be fucked by her new black lovers!!

A few years ago we got to live a fantasy that we had talked about for years, which was having her 'work' as a *******. We were on vacation in Florida and finally were able to make it happen. She applied for an opening at a massage parlor and was immediately accepted. She'd never spot an undercover cop so it was agreed that she would NOT accept money for any kind of sex, but we knew that jerking the man off was part of the 'service', so she could do that. But she did get fucked. The first time was during the initial interview, and the manager was the one who fucked her. He fucked her again that evening and for each of the two evenings that she worked here. I can understand that because she's a very pretty little blonde. For us as a couple, it was a mind-blowing experience that we will NEVER forget!
Yes, working in massage parlor can be lot of fun

She is walking down the wrong street in an area with a reputation of ******* dealing black gang member type thugs, and a van stops to ask her if she needs a ride, and before she can answer she is grabbed from behind and ****** into the van, and of course there are 4-5 very high and very hung black guys in there, and they ******* her to do there ******* and gang *******/gang bang her sweet Asian pussy until they are satisfied!
ooo, yes this is another one I have thought about few times

To meet 2 straight muscular black men and to get them comfortable with bisexual acts such as me putting both of their dicks in my mouth, rubbing their heads together, group kisses, touch each other while sexing me, etc.

Last edited:
To live in a world where cuckoldry and chastity for white men was the norm and celebrated. When a white man met the girl of his dreams he would inform the church that she was ready for "Her Blackening", an official ceremony where she would have sex with several(at least) black men before her marriage. At the same time said cuck hubby would be locked in chastity. The duration of the honeymoon hubby would remain locked while wifey continued to be fucked by her new black lovers!!
On our 7th anniversary my wife and our roommate, my friend started fuck on friday night, while I worked saturday. When I got off I picked her up and we went to the beach at a motel. He stayed home.
So we have dinner drinks , back in the room. We start fucking and she says "it would be cool if we had him come out. She had me call the house and invite him out to celebrate our anniversary with us.
When he got there we went back to the bar and the same bartender was there that we did a shot with telling her we were celebrating being married 7 yrs. She looked at me when she was serving us because it looked like my wife and my buddy were the ones celebrating.
We went to the room and all 3 were having a good time and after a while she whispered in my ear "he's in my ass. he's in my ass. I never had tried anal with her. I didn't last much longer. Sat back, had a smoke watching them fuck . I then went back to the bar for a nightcap. The bartender smiled as I came in. Game me a beer and asked where my wife and my friend go. i told her back at the room. She laughed and said at least someone is celebrating.
During the night I woke up to her riding him. And in the morning before we left. I know she had not been fucked like that in years, and he was loving getting all the pussy he wanted. And he busted that butthole cherry.
This was not about blackening, that would have been great, but about the Alpha male attracting the female over the Beta male.

A few years ago we got to live a fantasy that we had talked about for years, which was having her 'work' as a *******. We were on vacation in Florida and finally were able to make it happen. She applied for an opening at a massage parlor and was immediately accepted. She'd never spot an undercover cop so it was agreed that she would NOT accept money for any kind of sex, but we knew that jerking the man off was part of the 'service', so she could do that. But she did get fucked. The first time was during the initial interview, and the manager was the one who fucked her. He fucked her again that evening and for each of the two evenings that she worked here. I can understand that because she's a very pretty little blonde. For us as a couple, it was a mind-blowing experience that we will NEVER forget!
Was the manager a black guy..?

Yes, he was. Most of her "Clients" were Latino, but several repeats were black. She is a pretty little blonde, only 5'2" and most men are sexually attracted to her. From a sexual point of view, I think the attraction is mutual.

Mine would be that my wife not only has black lovers but persuades her 4 best friends to join her. I then cover for them as they cheat on their husbands.

Back