WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FOUND OUT YOUR BOYFRIEND LIKES BBC?

My husband knew all his life that he was most likely bisexual. He finally put 2 + 2 together after being married for 12 years. It took me by surprise but -- I knew that he was very sexual and maybe it was just a kink de jour. But it wasn't -- he is a true bisexual and I really love it.

I setup our first threesome -- we met a handsome hunk with a gorgeous BWC who turned out to be an FBI Agent no less lol. I told our lover that I wanted to see my husband suck his cock -- and he was very obliging. Turns out he was bisexual also. So I told my hubbie to suck his cock because I knew that he really needed to express his bisexuality. It was so freaking hot to watch.

Fast Forward to today, we are very secure and comfortable with his bisexuality and I love to watch and participate. I love love to see his athlectic and smooth, round ass taking a BBC. It has happened only a couple of times but I want to share this again with him. I don't care what some people think but I discovered that I love bisexual men. Sharing is caring!!!

Last edited:
My husband knew all his life that he was most likely bisexual. He finally put 2 + 2 together after being married for 12 years. It took me by surprise but -- I knew that he was very sexual and maybe it was just a kink de jour. But it wasn't -- he is a true bisexual and I really love it.

I setup our first threesome -- we met a handsome hunk with a gorgeous BWC who turned out to be an FBI Agent no less lol. I told our lover that I wanted to see my husband suck his cock -- and he was very obliging. Turns out he was bisexual also. So I told my hubbie to suck his cock because I knew that he really needed to express his bisexuality. It was so freaking hot to watch.

Fast Forward to today, we are very secure and comfortable with his bisexuality and I love to watch and participate. I love love to see his athlectic and smooth, round ass taking a BBC. It has happened only a couple of times but I want to share this again with him. I don't care what some people think but I discovered that I love bisexual men. Sharing is caring!!!
I wish my wife was as open as you.

That is absolutely amazing. I wish I could find an understanding women like you.

My wife discovered my bisexual fantasies, by checking my internet browsing history, and seeing I watched clips of guys jacking off. She asked me if I actually masturbated along with those clips, and when I admitted I did, she surprisingly found it hot. Now, when she's in the mood, I put on videos of guys jacking off while we have sex. It's a cool and kinky side to my wife, who is normally pretty "vanilla." She won't fuck me with a strap on (I asked), but she will give me fantastic dirty talk about various scenarios.

Usually the fantasy she tells me during sex, is about a big muscular black man who lives in our apartment building, that she meets in the gym. Her "master" starts fucking her, and then he starts fucking me too.

Last edited:
My wife discovered my bisexual fantasies, by checking my internet browsing history, and seeing I watched clips of guys jacking off. She asked me if I actually masturbated along with those clips, and when I admitted I did, she surprisingly found it hot. Now, when she's in the mood, I put on videos of guys jacking off while we have sex. It's a cool and kinky side to my wife, who is normally pretty "vanilla." She won't fuck me with a strap on (I asked), but she will give me fantastic dirty talk about various scenarios.

Usually the fantasy she tells me during sex, is about a big muscular black man who lives in our apartment building, that she meets in the gym. Her "master" starts fucking her, and then he starts fucking me too.
Sadly my wife discovered similar posts of mine on fetlife - she was revolted by it and took some time for the marriage to recover

Have you ever sat her down and talked about things you'd like to see her more open about? My husband was scared to have that talk with me, but he did, and we are both very glad that he did.
We have talked about things. I kinda stay along the edge of things and see where it goes. Her response is always no way. Don't want to push too much and shut her down totally.

I’ve opened up to her earlier this year about wanting her to fuck other men and eating cum from her pussy. She was taken back at first but came around and actually got turned on by the idea. When I told her I would also like to suck bbc with her, she was okay with it too and during discussions with potential mates, disclosed to them about me wanting to suck. We haven’t gotten around to finding a suitable bbc for her or who is okay with me sucking, but we also had a lot of outside stress to deal with that killed the list for more.

Have you ever sat her down and talked about things you'd like to see her more open about? My husband was scared to have that talk with me, but he did, and we are both very glad that he did.
I have but she won't meet another man , I've asked and answer is always no .

Back