Questions for the women: What do you do for your black bull that you wouldn't do for your husband/boyfriend?

Lingerie:
  • Hubby’s favorite is me in garter, stockings, and heels. I’ll wear it for him if we’re going out, but I will not wear it for him in the bedroom.
  • I wear hubby’s favorite for bulls instead. Hubby can see it in the pics/vids and if he’s lucky in person while watching.

Pussy:
  • Hubby is pretty much cut off from my pussy. If he’s lucky, he’ll get it 1-2 times a year, but ONLY if it’s freshly stretched and he has to wear a very thick condom.
  • Bulls get unrestricted access to my pussy. No condom preferred.

Ass:
  • Hubby hasn’t been in my ass in years. He is not allowed in my ass at all.
  • Strictly reserved for bulls.
  • ATM also for bulls only.

Blowjobs:
  • Hubby gets the worse BJs from me. Mostly a hand job with my lips on the head of his dick. I don’t go past half his shaft. I make fake ******* sounds.
  • Bulls get the best BJs. Very little hands with all lips, mouth, and throat so it feels like another warm hole to fuck. Deepthroat only for bulls. Will prioritize his pleasure over me breathing and *******.
Time Limit:
  • When giving hubby his bad BJs, he has a maximum time of about 30 minutes. Otherwise I’m stopping and he can finish on his own.
  • Bulls get no time limits. I’ll deepthroat and worship them for hours. All 3 holes available as long as he wants.
You are an amazing Lady!

Back