Not Just watch, sometimes we do more
april-brookes-11.jpg
images
images
images
images
images
Yep!

Mandy was sprawled across the bed naked. The sheets were undone, and half of the pillows lay on the floor. The room bore that sweet, familiar odour of sex. I went to her and sat beside her on the bed. Mandy was breathing hard as I wiped pools of sweat from her brow and torso. Her lower body bore evidence of Aaron’s splattered cum. My initial fear was that he had climaxed inside her. Mandy recognised the sharp, eager look in my eyes and shook her head.

“He sprayed his cum all over me, honey,” she said.

View attachment 5284561
I would like to do that with my wife.

Mandy was sprawled across the bed naked. The sheets were undone, and half of the pillows lay on the floor. The room bore that sweet, familiar odour of sex. I went to her and sat beside her on the bed. Mandy was breathing hard as I wiped pools of sweat from her brow and torso. Her lower body bore evidence of Aaron’s splattered cum. My initial fear was that he had climaxed inside her. Mandy recognised the sharp, eager look in my eyes and shook her head.

“He sprayed his cum all over me, honey,” she said.

View attachment 5284561
So fucking beautiful. I totally love watching beautiful white girls fucking hung black studs. They are perfect together.

Back