What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Looks like this hot girl loves the missionary position as much as I do. I love the way she locks her legs tightly around his torso pulling him in as deep as he can go.. I can relate to what she is feeling at this time..
I can vividly imagine you emptying your bulls full black balls like that amazing BBC whore

I can vividly imagine you emptying your bulls full black balls like that amazing BBC whore

Just because this woman or any white woman who’s having passionate sex with a black man, that doesn’t make her a whore or a slut for that matter.. Think about it, she could be married to this black man much like I am with my black husband.. Even if they aren’t married, that still doesn’t make her a whore or a slut just because she’s having sex with a black man.

Just because this woman or any white woman who’s having passionate sex with a black man, that doesn’t make her a whore or a slut for that matter.. Think about it, she could be married to this black man much like I am with my black husband.. Even if they aren’t married, that still doesn’t make her a whore or a slut just because she’s having sex with a black man.
Very true of course. I need to be more careful when I use that word or those words to describe the woman I honest adore so much. I guess it's to me a really sexy taboo like term but I say it out of great desire for them and appreciation as crazy as that may seem. But indeed you Jamice deserve to be called what you find loving or decent. I surely think so highly of you and enjoy how much you contribute and how many white woman you have led to BBC

Back