What the Cuck?!?!

24483547.gif

I love this photo of the loving white husband kissing his loving lucky white wife while the black man's big black cock is fucking hard and deep in his wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
It reminds me of all of the times I have enjoyed kissing my lucky loving white wife while black cocks were fucking in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Thank you for being so kind to me darling. I know that I am less of a man, an Inferior Beta male, but seeing his big black cock in your mouth, between the lips I love to kiss, your smiling face, and knowing his big black cock will soon be fucking your face and unprotected married white cunt and womb, maybe fucking his black baby into your womb, makes me forget my Inferiority.
Please make sure he pulls out of your cunt to shoot some of his cum in your mouth and on your lips, so that I can enjoy kissing you, giving you a deep French kiss, after he is finished using you as one of his married white fuck toys and cum dumps.
We are so very lucky to be able to enjoy our cuckold lifestyle.

These 2 exciting photos and captions apply to me 100%.
My wife's lips were made to suck black cocks and to suck their cum loads out of their black balls and for me to enjoy kissing. It is a little humiliating and degrading to taste and smell the black men's cum loads on my wife's loving lips and tongue but it is much more exciting.
It is and honor for me to kiss my wife's lips.
I absolutely love the way my wife smiles and looks me in my eyes while she is enjoying sucking black cocks and while the black cocks are fucking in her mouth.

Nice to meet you Jack. It is strange and kind of humiliating to meet you for the first time while your big black cock is in my wife's mouth. As you may know, my wife is an excellent cocksucker, so I am sure she will make you happy. Plus she will love swallowing your cum loads like she does swallowing the cum loads of all of the other black men that fuck my wife's mouth.
Please keep my wife happy by fucking her mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb very well and often with your big black cock and feeding her uour big cum loads to enjoy swallowing and shooting big loads of your black baby making cum loads deep into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
How would you feel about being the possible ******* of my wife's black baby?

Thank you for allowing me to meet your new boyfriend. Honestly, I am kind of shocked to be meeting him while his big black cock his laying on your face and married white TiTs but it is still my pleasure.
Yes it is obvious to me that your boyfriend's big black cock is about 30 times bigger than my tiny white dicklette. I am glad that you will not need to try to get pleasure from my tiny dicklette anymore because you now have his big black cock for you to enjoy sucking, swallowing his cum loads, fucking you in to many intense orgasms on his big black cock and shooting his big black baby making cum loads into your unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I hope he gets you so excited that I can hear you begging him to please fuck his black baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb. You always look so beautiful when you have intense orgasms on big black cocks.

Thank you for posting the exciting photos and captions.
I don't think there is any reason for my wife to give up the pleasure she gets from being fucked by black cocks just because she has some black guy's black baby in her womb. Well maybe she should being fucked by black men when she is about to have her black baby so that a strange black cock dos not hurt her black baby that I will be raising. she can always continue to suck black cocks and ******* cum from blacks cocks until she enters the delivery room.
I think it is good that 100s of black men have shot their black baby making cum loads into my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb and that we will have no idea who is the ******* of her black baby. This way my white black cock loving slut wife and I can raise her black baby or babies without interference from the possible fathers of her black babies.
Great that the black guys are trying you out by fucking your married white cunt, asshole and mouth to see if you are qualified to work for them.
Honey I think if they are going to pay you 100 thousand dollars in 2 years, you will have to be the most filthy, disgusting white slut on earth, doing all kinds of extremely filthy acts with your mouth, ass and unprotected married white cunt and womb. But if that is what you want, I will happily support you and love you.

Having Blacks babies is the responsibility and duty of every white woman
I believe it is the responsibility of every white cuckold husband that enjoys watching his wife being fucked bareback by black men and seeing their black cocks shooting their black baby making cum loads into their white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, to happily and proudly raise their wife's black babies.

Back