What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My wife’s outright fantasy which she wishes to fulfill is to go to Jamaica and visit a totally free public nudist beach . This would be where both male and female local black men women and couples visit .
Giving my wife open views of their naked bodies.
Her main fantasy is to be on the beach watching the black guys cocks openly on show and the black women totally naked with their tits moving as they waked along the beard their pussy”s cracks openly visible as they walk along the beach.
Seeing the black cocks in their natural state ever moving side to side or getting erect as they walk past her as she openly opens her thighs giving them a view of her wet open pussy showing her cunt hole glistening in her pussy juice due to her excitement of seeing either lack cocks or pussies .

My ultimate interacial fantasy.
That i discover that my gf went black behind my back, cheated on me with one or some black bulls or black refugees.
Because since the refugee crises in 2015 in Europe, she is a free volunter in the red cross.
So she starts to help in the refugge camp in our city.
My fantasy is that she start to help them, gave them food an by the time she gave more, kisses, hj, bj till she starts to have sex with them.
First only with condoms like we allways tit.
But later bare, with pull out
But not long, she starts to desire to feelthe climax deep inside her.
With all the risk off unprotected sex.
The came in her.
Many times.
Many cum
And one off them knock her up.
She cried in tears off joy, when the precrancy test shows positiv.
I only can fap now or kiss her big belly with black baby

An ultimate fantasy of mine is for me, my girl and our Black King smoking getting high then going for a cruise around the city. I drive the van while my girl is in the back giving our Black King some good head wearing nothing but her thong and bra while he hotboxes and enjoys the best blowjob of his life. Then they fuck till they both cum 😫

My ultimate interacial fantasy.
That i discover that my gf went black behind my back, cheated on me with one or some black bulls or black refugees.
Because since the refugee crises in 2015 in Europe, she is a free volunter in the red cross.
So she starts to help in the refugge camp in our city.
My fantasy is that she start to help them, gave them food an by the time she gave more, kisses, hj, bj till she starts to have sex with them.
First only with condoms like we allways tit.
But later bare, with pull out
But not long, she starts to desire to feelthe climax deep inside her.
With all the risk off unprotected sex.
The came in her.
Many times.
Many cum
And one off them knock her up.
She cried in tears off joy, when the precrancy test shows positiv.
I only can fap now or kiss her big belly with black baby
That’s great story

My fantasy is to have a ebony queen and a white queen with me and several bbcs so we can share sucking off a bbc then snowball kiss the cum moving into cleaning bbc from both queens unprotected pussy ending with sloppy seconds for me to nut with

(...) Am I wrong ??:)
Yes, you are wrong here. ;)
Please, explain

You're welcome...

We all have the same kind of fantasy! (...)
No we don't. Everybody has their own and there is a plenty of different fantasies one can have.

(...) Watching our wives getting more and more Black Cocks, (...)
my fantasy is not focussed on penises. What i like about the shared-wife-scenario is my (imaginary, at this point :) ) Woman being able to enjoy her sexuality freely and receive pleasure the way she wants it. But i do not hide the fact that it would be a big plus for me if i was able to be a part of it and to witness also the pleasure she receives from another person first hand. ;) Likewise the other person being a Black man would be a plus as my voyeuristic inclination leans toward that scenario more than other couplings. But in the end it has to be her choice and decision.

Also more is not always better. i for one prefer quality to quantity so ImO a respectful and trustworthy regular third would be preferable to a great number of random dudes. But again in the end it has to be her call not mine.

(...), and being real sluts for Superior Black Men (...)
i don't view Black men or any "group of people" as "superior". i haven't found that would apply in real life and ImO such a mindset would take away from the respectful relations we share in a sane and healthy Lifestyle.

Likewise i haven't ever referred to a Woman as "slut" or similar terms. i understand that some Women like the taboo aspect of "behaving slutty" or being called names, etc., acting on it in a safe environment in a playful manner. If that was my partner i would involve myself in such playful scenarios. Other than that i do not consider a Woman a slut just because she does one of the most natural things i can think of (having sex, that is) no matter how often and with how many partners. - It's but human nature. ;) In fact i have every due respect for Women who are not afraid of being themselves and going for what they want, letting haters hate instead of submitting to them.

(...) with whom we can not compete !! (...)
That's an assumptuous statement. While i do not fear competition it is not what i would call it. A Woman who has already made her decision with whom she wants to be is not looking for anybody to replace her partner, just someone to have sexy fun on the side. - Two very different things, or let's say "disciplines". A swimmer is not in competition with a weight lifter, if you get that metaphor. :D

Last edited:
You're welcome...

No we don't. Everybody has their own and there is a plenty of different fantasies one can have.

my fantasy is not focussed on penises. What i like about the shared-wife-scenario is my (imaginary, at this point :) ) Woman being able to enjoy her sexuality freely and receive pleasure the way she wants it. But i do not hide the fact that it would be a big plus for me if i was able to be a part of it and to witness also the pleasure she receives from another person first hand. ;) Likewise the other person being a Black man would be a plus as my voyeuristic inclination leans toward that scenario more than other couplings. But in the end it has to be her choice and decision.

Also more is not always better. i for one prefer quality to quantity so ImO a respectful and trustworthy regular third would be preferable to a great number of random dudes. But again in the end it has to be her call not mine.

i don't view Black men or any "group of people" as "superior". i haven't found that would apply in real life and ImO such a mindset would take away from the respectful relations we share in a sane and healthy Lifestyle.

Likewise i haven't ever referred to a Woman as "slut" or similar terms. i understand that some Women like the taboo aspect of "behaving slutty" or being called names, etc., acting on it in a safe environment in a playful manner. If that was my partner i would involve myself in such playful scenarios. Other than that i do not consider a Woman a slut just because she does one of the most natural things i can think of (having sex, that is) no matter how often and with how many partners. - It's but human nature. ;) In fact i have every due respect for Women who are not afraid of being themselves and going for what they want, letting haters hate instead of submitting to them.

That's an assumptuous statement. While i do not fear competition it is not what i would call it. A Woman who has already made her decision with whom she wants to be is not looking for anybody to replace her partner, just someone to have sexy fun on the side. - Two very different things, or let's say "disciplines". A swimmer is not in competition with a weight lifter, if you get that metaphor. :D
Interesting, but quite theoritical and rethorical
Reality is simpler !

Interesting, but quite theoritical and rethorical
Reality is simpler !
Well, what i said is how i feel. i don't see any fantasy (or emotion) as "simple". It's always a mix of many different, sometimes contradicting feelings. And many things that drive us, especially primal needs and wants, are rather complex and seated in our subconscious minds. Well, unless we dig deep enough to reveal them to ourselves and become aware of those.
But yes, if my sexuality was limited to myself putting my dick inside a vagina then you're right... Reality is simpler. :D

Back