What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

I’ve got a real dominant bull and he likes when I am really vocal with him in bed. He coaches me into what he wants me to say and I love hearing the things he says to me. One time when my significant other was present, he was wanting me to “tell him I love his black cock”. Eventually I love your black cock turned into “tell me you love me” I was super hesitant because my significant other was there but my bull wasn’t going to take my silence. He made me scream it as I came. Once he came in me he leaned in and started kissing me and whispered that I was his now that he owned me. So hot.
I'm not sure I've ever read anything hotter than this in my life.

Husband here. Two times come to mind

First one was our first time we had a BBC over to fuck her. They were kissing nude and he spread her legs, and he put his black cock head between her lips and looked at me saying you might want to get a good look at her cause after this she will never be the same woman you married.

Second time was I dropped her off at a bull's house at 8 and he told me he would call when he was done. It was 6 am when he called and said we are done with your wife. I said we? He said he invited a group of his friends over to have fun with her. He said you should be proud as she did a great job and they loved her pussy. He said she ******* a couple times but the guys kept going. He said she was sleeping and he has two friends enjoying her pussy and if I hurry I could see them cum in her. Speaking of cum, you might want to bring some new panties and towels as she is leaking pretty bad

“Have a great weekend” to me, as he stood towering over me in the hall of my ex’s house at the door, on Friday night, with me on the doorstep … and my ex (then gf) in a fireman’s lift over his shoulder laughing and jokingly saying “put me down!” And with that, the front door was shut …

Husband here. Two times come to mind

First one was our first time we had a BBC over to fuck her. They were kissing nude and he spread her legs, and he put his black cock head between her lips and looked at me saying you might want to get a good look at her cause after this she will never be the same woman you married.

Second time was I dropped her off at a bull's house at 8 and he told me he would call when he was done. It was 6 am when he called and said we are done with your wife. I said we? He said he invited a group of his friends over to have fun with her. He said you should be proud as she did a great job and they loved her pussy. He said she ******* a couple times but the guys kept going. He said she was sleeping and he has two friends enjoying her pussy and if I hurry I could see them cum in her. Speaking of cum, you might want to bring some new panties and towels as she is leaking pretty bad
What a dream come true. amazing

My wife and I had a discussion last night after she got home from a meet up with our regular bull. She asked me this question. We very much like vocal bulks and the talking that happens before,, during, and after sex. Here is what each of us said was the hottest thing a bull has said to each of us.

Wife's answer: Before the first time with our second bull (soda can thickness), "Can you still feel your husband?" She answered yes. His reply, "I'll fix that. Your pussy won't feel anything from his little dicklette anymore." SIDEBAR: She was noticeable looser after him and never as tight since then!

My answer: After a particular rough round of fucking my wife he said, "She'll be sore, I resized her fuck hole. But I left her some lotion so soothe the pain"

Whats the hottest/dirtiest thing you've had said to you by a bull?
I went to a hot wife fund raiser for Autism. A Buck a stroke. I was one of the official stroke counters with a counter in one hand. I was to knee and click off the strokes. The trophy wife stepped in front of me. Her husband held one hand and held her cheeks open with the other. One the other side was her step ******* holding the other hand and cheek. Before he started he turned and said to the husband “Thank You for the donation.” Twenty minutes later the husband smiles looked at the counter and Said.” No thank you for your Donation.” The count was just shy of Five Hundred.

I went to a hot wife fund raiser for Autism. A Buck a stroke. I was one of the official stroke counters with a counter in one hand. I was to knee and click off the strokes. The trophy wife stepped in front of me. Her husband held one hand and held her cheeks open with the other. One the other side was her step ******* holding the other hand and cheek. Before he started he turned and said to the husband “Thank You for the donation.” Twenty minutes later the husband smiles looked at the counter and Said.” No thank you for your Donation.” The count was just shy of Five Hundred.
Amazing. wish they had those types of events here

Back