What initiated your first time with bbc?

Well, I learned later on that it wasn't close to her first bbc, but she first brought it up. When we first started out, we hooked up with 10 or so couples on AFF, back in the mid-2000's when it was a site with real people. During every single encounter, every single time, it was obvious that the guy just wanted to watch me fuck his wife, and I just wanted to watch him fuck mine.

Eventually, I brought this up to her (it must have taken me few strong drinks), and suggested that it would be way easier to just invite guys over to fuck her, than dealing with trying to click with a whole couple, where neither guy was all that interested in fucking the others wife. Dealing with couples really is a pain in the ass, and considering (in our experience) almost every husband was really just a cuckold that hadn't come to terms with that fact, ultimately resulting in two unfulfilled wives, it just made more sense to invite the cream-of-the-crop single guys over to fuck her.

Anyways, it was at that the end of that conversation that she said she was fine with fucking other guys, but if she was going to do it she wanted me to find black men. Because she was 'curious' and 'had never fucked a black man.' LOL. Like I said, I later learned that was total bullshit, but that's how she openly started fucking black men.

-Bonus content: I actually have pics from her first encounter[that I knew about]. As luck would have it, he ended up being huge, and she came out of the bedroom afterwards with her own cum running down her legs. You might have seen these pics before, but that's because I first started posting them on swinger sites in 2005 and they've been reposted multiple times.

Attachments

• 3133.jpg
    3133.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 3134.jpg
    3134.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 3135.jpg
    3135.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Posting for my wife, she was in her early 40s and working at an upscale restaurant-bar in the Los Angeles area. When the long time owner sold the place, she stayed on and the new general manager was African American. One night, after hours, they had sex, her first time with a black guy, which started an affair that lasted for almost two years and only ended when he transfered to a new restaurant the company was opening in Kauai. The attraction for her was not physical...he was almost 60 years-old, married, balding, and very overweight. He simply came into her life at a time when she was in need of something new and exciting, and he provided it. She said he was very creative in bed,rough at times, gentle at other times, always attentive to her needs, and a great teacher and sexual mentor...her involvement with him made a big improvement in our sex life. I first met him at a Christmas party and was aware almost from the start, that's a whole new story in itself, that he was having her almoat as often as me. Funny thing about their thing was that his wife was at that same party, and when he introduced us to her, she kinda gave my wife the stink eye, almost like she picked up on something in the way they were looking at each other, and she knew they were fucking.

We moved to another state and met our neighbor in the apartment next door on move-in day. My husband (then fiancee) said he was checking me out and asked me to flirt with him. I didn't think he was serious until the big black dildo arrived a few days later in the mail. He used that and pillow talk to convince me he was serious, so I did. I was 18 and he was 43. A little over a month later we started something that lasted almost a year before the guy moved. I learned a lot from that man.

Frank and I had been married 16 years when we were
introduced to swinging. We really got into it and started going to clubs. One night frank introduce me to Mark a black guy he worked with. He was helping frank repair the truck. After he left frank told me he said I was sexy. A month later frank got me a blue silk dress I loved it. It came to mind thigh, had a halter style top that was loose fitting and the back went to the waist.
We went to a club, and as we danced I saw Mark walk in and told Frank. Frank asked if I wanted to invite him to our table, and I said ok. After a while I
Of chatting he asked me to dance. I asked frank ifbhe minded he said ok. As we danced a slow dance Mark held me close and whispered that he said I even felt sexy. When we got back to the table frank had to go to the bathroom. Mark. Moved closer to me and I felt his hand on my inner thigh. It felt so good, when frank got back I saw him looking at my legs and knew that he saw marks fingers in My panties.
When it came time to leave frank invited mark to our motel room. When we got there frank went take a shower. It did not take long for mark to caress my breast then untie the top. I stood up and let the dress fall to the floor. Mark just stood there staring at my 34c breast,and then he kissed each of them. I saw in the mirror frank was peeking through the door at us. Mark stood up and removed my panties, and i unbuckling his pants. In the next minute I was staring at a big 10 inch . Cock. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I started kissing him passionately. He then laidvme on the bed put my legs on his shoulders and guided his cock in me.
It was as wonderful as my honeymoon as he came deep in me.
We were still embracing in a passionate kiss, and I was having a large orgasam as frank walked in the room. Mark said he had a friend that would ******* to have a pussy like mine. I smiled and took his cock in my mouth and after a while felt his hot cum shoot down my throat. Since then I ask frank to take me to a. Dance club in a d
Black area of town

Back