What happened to Jan B.?

What would make one a modern day Jan B?
Well, a lot of pro-am hot wives are now selling on the market today. However, to be very frank, Jan has a class of her own, so it's absolutely impossible to name what would make a modern day Jan B. On a personal note, I can say that most hot wives don't have a hubby like Mike behind the camera. That man could really capture the true essence of Jan on camera. Even though technically there were a lot of shortcomings, Mike made it up with the sheer enthusiasm from his part. Glad that he kept his setup pro-am from the start to the finish, keeping the overall experience same throughout their entire video line. I think Mike also created the safe space where Jan could really come out and do whatever she wanted with her bulls. Speaking of bulls, the men who fucked Jan on screen are not the atypical bulls you find today who are totally independent performers themselves. Instead, they were there only in Jan's videos and were very amateurish in terms of performers and fucked her with raw passion, something that's missing in today's videos. For example, if you look at the young Charles, you could see that he was a kid with a cock the size of a horse, but he was a kid nonetheless and you can see him look up to Jan and Mike for directions and instructions and fucked to his heart content, not really bothered how things are gonna go and how things might look!

To explain what I am trying to explain here, "They Double-Dicked My Cunt" is a classic example of why I love Jan's videos so much! The video starts off with a little foreplay between Jan, Charles and he came within the first minute Jan started riding him. Mike made a joke about him cumming so quickly, but Jan being the absolute cougar, assured her boy-toy that she's happy with the little accident, and started blowing him for round two while getting railed by Keith from behind. At one point, Mike asks if Charles is ready again, and then tells Jan to ride him once more, and then proceeds to instruct the trio on camera that he wants to try something new today, and the rest of the video is Keith and Charles, with blessing from both Mike and Jan, trying to double penetrate that pussy. There were no off-screen preps and planning for this video and it was just something kind of spur of the moment thing for both Jan and Mike. It's videos like these that can never be recreated and frankly makes Jan B and her whole entourage so memorable, at least for me!

Well, a lot of pro-am hot wives are now selling on the market today. However, to be very frank, Jan has a class of her own, so it's absolutely impossible to name what would make a modern day Jan B. On a personal note, I can say that most hot wives don't have a hubby like Mike behind the camera. That man could really capture the true essence of Jan on camera. Even though technically there were a lot of shortcomings, Mike made it up with the sheer enthusiasm from his part. Glad that he kept his setup pro-am from the start to the finish, keeping the overall experience same throughout their entire video line. I think Mike also created the safe space where Jan could really come out and do whatever she wanted with her bulls. Speaking of bulls, the men who fucked Jan on screen are not the atypical bulls you find today who are totally independent performers themselves. Instead, they were there only in Jan's videos and were very amateurish in terms of performers and fucked her with raw passion, something that's missing in today's videos. For example, if you look at the young Charles, you could see that he was a kid with a cock the size of a horse, but he was a kid nonetheless and you can see him look up to Jan and Mike for directions and instructions and fucked to his heart content, not really bothered how things are gonna go and how things might look!

To explain what I am trying to explain here, "They Double-Dicked My Cunt" is a classic example of why I love Jan's videos so much! The video starts off with a little foreplay between Jan, Charles and he came within the first minute Jan started riding him. Mike made a joke about him cumming so quickly, but Jan being the absolute cougar, assured her boy-toy that she's happy with the little accident, and started blowing him for round two while getting railed by Keith from behind. At one point, Mike asks if Charles is ready again, and then tells Jan to ride him once more, and then proceeds to instruct the trio on camera that he wants to try something new today, and the rest of the video is Keith and Charles, with blessing from both Mike and Jan, trying to double penetrate that pussy. There were no off-screen preps and planning for this video and it was just something kind of spur of the moment thing for both Jan and Mike. It's videos like these that can never be recreated and frankly makes Jan B and her whole entourage so memorable, at least for me!
Ah Charles, Jan brought that kid a lot of white pussy. In so many of the videos he nuts really quickly the first time, but lasts much longer the second time, and he even goes for thirds in at least one of the videos I’ve seen! That kid truly did have a black horse cock!

I always felt Larry had a special place in Jan’s heart. Their scenes are so fucking hot to watch! The way she eats his cum from a woman’s pussy ... love Jan B!

Ah Charles, Jan brought that kid a lot of white pussy. In so many of the videos he nuts really quickly the first time, but lasts much longer the second time, and he even goes for thirds in at least one of the videos I’ve seen! That kid truly did have a black horse cock!

I always felt Larry had a special place in Jan’s heart. Their scenes are so fucking hot to watch! The way she eats his cum from a woman’s pussy ... love Jan B!
Charles was one of the few guys who could come more than once. If fact in Orgy Time - JanB Style, Charles cream pied all 4 of the women. That's 4 nuts from this young stallion. He was definitely young hung and full of cum. LOL

Fred is back and has sent me yet another very rare JanB video. This time it is Jan doing a white guy named Tom. Jan did around 30 or so videos featuring white males. This one has Tom and Jan fucking in a unique position which I call the wheel barrel position. Tom busts his nut inside her at this point. A pretty good video of Jan getting hammered by a white guy.
View attachment JanB - P024 - Fuck Me White Boy (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - P024 - Fuck Me White Boy (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

I asked Cheri to send me this rare video but unfortunately it is only the first half of the whole video. It features Jan and Tim (who also appeared in B061 and B153). The second half of the video where Jan fucks Tim is missing. At least the first half had a cumshot and I added a slow motion replay of the cumshot. I probably could of upscaled this to 720p but I played it safe and only made it 576p. I'm sorry that it is only a partial video but anything is better than nothing at all.
View attachment JanB - B101 - Room For Seduction (Partial) AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B101 - Room For Seduction (Partial) (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Last edited:

That tight and tender foreskin of his was getting retracted like a stadium roof thanks to Jan.

I remember reading on another website that he was much younger than most of us would imagine.

Don't get me started with Larry. I mean, he did have a "hard" time staying hard, but a lot of memorable scenes for Jan is with Larry. I mean, B080, B100, B109 to name a few. The impromptu sessions between Jan and Larry were the best, especially the naughty ones which Jan recorded for Mike behind his back, with Larry. I mean, with the other bulls it felt it was just fucking, but with Larry, you could see the pure lust that were in those scenes! I am sure, Mike loved that Jan lost herself with Larry and that's why invited him back again and again to fuck her left and right all around the house. I mean, in B109, you can see him licking Larry's cum out of Jan's pussy, which showcases the bond between the three.

As I said earlier, it's not just Jan who's the star here, it's the duo, Jan and Mike who made these movies so memorable!

I asked Cheri to send me this rare video but unfortunately it is only the first half of the whole video. It features Jan and Tim (who also appeared in B061 and B153). The second half of the video where Jan fucks Tim is missing. At least the first half had a cumshot and I added a slow motion replay of the cumshot. I probably could of upscaled this to 720p but I played it safe and only made it 576p. I'm sorry that it is only a partial video but anything is better than nothing at all.
View attachment 7311122
JanB - B101 - Room For Seduction (Partial) (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Nice scene!

B164- Jan and James
Great content and scenes. He looks familiar. I think James was in videos with another amateur - Brenda.

Thanks for posting this. Never saw this one. I have always wanted to know what that guys name was and yes @contra112 he has been in several films. He is another favorite of mine. Long and thick dick!! I loved that old and dark video clip of him fucking a woman in bed and he's wearing black garter socks. You get a great view of how big his dick and at the end when he pulls out, there is a swimming pool of semen gushing out of her. Not sure who the woman is (Brenda maybe?). I heard he was one of the military guys from Fort Knox in KY that ran in the same circle as some of the other guys Jan found from the base.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. Never saw this one. I have always wanted to know what that guys name was and yes @contra112 he has been in several films. He is another favorite of mine. Long and thick dick!! I loved that old and dark video clip of him fucking a woman in bed and he's wearing black garter socks. You get a great view of how big his dick and at the end when he pulls out, there is a swimming pool of semen gushing out of her. Not sure who the woman is (Brenda maybe?). I heard he was one of the military guys from Fort Knox in KY that ran in the same circle as some of the other guys Jan found from the base.
Hey, I didnt notice before, but you are correct. This James guy did do some movies with Brenda. I looked thru my Brenda movies and I saw him there. I do have that movie where hes wearing long garter type socks, and he shoots a very big load in her.

Back