What happened to Jan B.?

If

If Jan started selling movies in 1988, then I have no idea how or where they were selling them, because her archived site only goes back to like 1998 (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe thru swing magazines ? Didnt the internet start in about
If

If Jan started selling movies in 1988, then I have no idea how or where they were selling them, because her archived site only goes back to like 1998 (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe thru swing magazines ? Didnt the internet start in about '96 ?

If

If Jan started selling movies in 1988, then I have no idea how or where they were selling them, because her archived site only goes back to like 1998 (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe thru swing magazines ? Didnt the internet start in about '96 ?
I know I was buying stuff through money order via mail and then receiving videos. mostly nudes a poppin and single girl stuff in the late 80's and early 90's. I dont know know if I bought earlier videos from Jan this way. I know when she first appeared whether in mags or the internet, I was right on it and bought the videos directly from them. Her stuff was the best thing I had ever seen in magazines or the internet. Her stuff in the day was leauges above what anyone else was doing. Way better than even the pros.

Totally agree, I felt that was the only way he/Jan felt he had any kind of control or input to offer, so I understand, but he was NOT funny. My favorite video of him was when he agreed to go over and eat the cum out of Jan's drilling pussy after Larry had blown a good load in her. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME MIKE SHOWED HIS TRUE CUCKOLD-ARY. You can imagine for as long as Jan was loving black cocks, he was doing alot of sucking black man not out of her and maybe enjoying sucking black cock too in private.
Definitely One of my favorite videos.

Richie, B109 Hubby Cleans Up is the title of the film. In some of her later catalogues, B109 is missing.
Yes, I knew they pulled it from the later catalogs. Probably at Mikes request. Jan did like a 'please get me pregnant' movie with Larry (dont know # right now), but she had a big pillow under her dress to simulate the interracial pregnancy with Larry. Jan never liked that movie, and it was also removed from later catalogs. Anyone want to help with that movie number ?

Back