What happened to Jan B.?

Jan was interviewed for the March 1997 issue of Creampie.com. She tells the interviewer that she had been doing Jan B videos for about 9 years at that time. Which means she started in about 1988. That is earlier than I had previously understood. Here is that interview, as preserved on the internet archive:

At the bottom of that page, there is a link to some follow up questions, which can be found here:

The 1997 interview would have been about when B130 was released. The tapes from B130 to B372 would have followed that interview. Does anyone have any interviews from later in her career?

When Kevin is drilling Karen deep, near the end take a look at how she is gripping the bedspread. She is holding on very tight, like she is in 'pleasure land'. Great stuff, and then Kevin gives her his seed. Its HOT !!
Another one of my favorite guys!

Her gripping and pulling the sheets like that let's us know her pussy hasn't felt anything quite like that before! Kev had that pussy stretched!

If
Jan was interviewed for the March 1997 issue of Creampie.com. She tells the interviewer that she had been doing Jan B videos for about 9 years at that time. Which means she started in about 1988. That is earlier than I had previously understood. Here is that interview, as preserved on the internet archive:

At the bottom of that page, there is a link to some follow up questions, which can be found here:

The 1997 interview would have been about when B130 was released. The tapes from B130 to B372 would have followed that interview. Does anyone have any interviews from later in her career?

If Jan started selling movies in 1988, then I have no idea how or where they were selling them, because her archived site only goes back to like 1998 (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe thru swing magazines ? Didnt the internet start in about '96 ?

If

If Jan started selling movies in 1988, then I have no idea how or where they were selling them, because her archived site only goes back to like 1998 (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe thru swing magazines ? Didnt the internet start in about '96 ?

He sold them as VHS videos through magazine and paper advertising. He also had private mailing lists collected from friends & associates who were interested.

The only thing that kills it for me in any of the films unfortunately and I know everyone loves him because he was funny, but I never really cared for Mike’s commentary lol
Totally agree, I felt that was the only way he/Jan felt he had any kind of control or input to offer, so I understand, but he was NOT funny. My favorite video of him was when he agreed to go over and eat the cum out of Jan's drilling pussy after Larry had blown a good load in her. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME MIKE SHOWED HIS TRUE CUCKOLD-ARY. You can imagine for as long as Jan was loving black cocks, he was doing alot of sucking black man not our of her and maybe enjoying sucking black cock too in private.

If

The first graphic based websites began in April of 1993. Up until then only e-mail was available. Before the WWW took off you could subscribe to a BBS. aka Bulletin Board Service. These were dial-up services where people shared files with others from their own computer to the outside world.

Last edited:
Totally agree, I felt that was the only way he/Jan felt he had any kind of control or input to offer, so I understand, but he was NOT funny. My favorite video of him was when he agreed to go over and eat the cum out of Jan's drilling pussy after Larry had blown a good load in her. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME MIKE SHOWED HIS TRUE CUCKOLD-ARY. You can imagine for as long as Jan was loving black cocks, he was doing alot of sucking black man not our of her and maybe enjoying sucking black cock too in private.
I had a number of phone conversations with Mike way back then. Mike was a 'cleaner' for sure. Yes, he only appeared once on video as a cleaner, but Mike cleaned Jan regularly, trust me. And Jan LOVED that part, believe me. If you listen to Jan's dialogue during the 'cleaning' movie (I cant remember the movie number right now) she says "C'mon Mikey, you do this all the time" And Mike mentions, "Yes, but not on video". Mike and I shared conversations about cleaning because I enjoy cleaning too. And my wife just enjoys the crap out of that part !!

If

the internet started in 97 where I am. I subscribed to their site and bought movies from them. A little pricy for my wallet, it was well worth the price. There was some sort of code or something that activated the video. When my computer failed I lost all access to their site.
I also think there were movies in her early career
that were never released. The number sequence in thier numbering process says that.
B001,B002,B004,B008,B009,B010,B011,B013,B016,

For me, it would be a repeat of Justice and Anne with no input or directions from Jan or Mike. Just turn on the camera and let Justice fuck her disrespectfully. Embarrass her on camera!
Exactly. Justice and Ann both enjoyed the fucks. Only justice satisfied Nymph Anne and made her scream. The rest of the fuckers looked like immature ******* with Anne. I wonder if Ann did more movies outside of Jan B ! She loves sex and did a lot of sex in real life.

I had a number of phone conversations with Mike way back then. Mike was a 'cleaner' for sure. Yes, he only appeared once on video as a cleaner, but Mike cleaned Jan regularly, trust me. And Jan LOVED that part, believe me. If you listen to Jan's dialogue during the 'cleaning' movie (I cant remember the movie number right now) she says "C'mon Mikey, you do this all the time" And Mike mentions, "Yes, but not on video". Mike and I shared conversations about cleaning because I enjoy cleaning too. And my wife just enjoys the crap out of that part !!
Richie, B109 Hubby Cleans Up is the title of the film. In some of her later catalogues, B109 is missing.

Back