What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Just the normal.... I'ma stretch out her holes the way her husband can't. I want her to oil cock and stroke it while he watches and wishes his cock was like mines....he'll be labeled her husband but she'll come to me when she needs a BBC and thorough pounding.....i look forward to taking every white wife who loves BBC and making them my little sluts

Attachments

• AndroVid_0875.mp4
    15.7 MB
Just the normal.... I'ma stretch out her holes the way her husband can't. I want her to oil cock and stroke it while he watches and wishes his cock was like mines....he'll be labeled her husband but she'll come to me when she needs a BBC and thorough pounding.....i look forward to taking every white wife who loves BBC and making them my little sluts
Wow! That’s a pounding

A bull starts a business with a cuckold or couple, When the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold is working making the bull money. Its something wife's long term bull talks about. We each know couples and bulls that have done it. But its something we have only role played.

Our bull knew one couple where the wife's bull helped the cuckold setup a landscaping company. He mentioned it a few times. Then one summer he threw out his back and ask me to cut his lawn. This went on for a few weeks. Then he asked for me to bring my wife over at the same time. He said his back was still bad but he though he was strong to give my wife a good fucking. This went for for rest of the summer. Then one of his friends started to have back problems. Then another two friends had back problems. So he sent us to help them out, me outside and her in their bedroom. Theses were guys he had shared my wife with before. Then at the end summer he tried to be serious about doing this as a real business. he said we should get a business license and start a business and marketing plan. I rolled my eyes and walked away and he started laughing.

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
I’m not a cuck but my cock got hard reading this

Super sexy

A bull starts a business with a cuckold or couple, When the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold is working making the bull money. Its something wife's long term bull talks about. We each know couples and bulls that have done it. But its something we have only role played.

Our bull knew one couple where the wife's bull helped the cuckold setup a landscaping company. He mentioned it a few times. Then one summer he threw out his back and ask me to cut his lawn. This went on for a few weeks. Then he asked for me to bring my wife over at the same time. He said his back was still bad but he though he was strong to give my wife a good fucking. This went for for rest of the summer. Then one of his friends started to have back problems. Then another two friends had back problems. So he sent us to help them out, me outside and her in their bedroom. Theses were guys he had shared my wife with before. Then at the end summer he tried to be serious about doing this as a real business. he said we should get a business license and start a business and marketing plan. I rolled my eyes and walked away and he started laughing.
Too much fu(king all the wives can get a "bull" back pain. - Your business idea seems like a vicious circle. 🤣

Back