What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

This is exactly what we are finding as we play with black gentlemen. Thankfully my wife has an IUD, because almost NO black gentlemen we played with so far take pregnancy precautions or really even ask…
My children are not of the lifestyle, just workaday girlfriends who insisted they have my baby. "Floyd. I am pregnant and I'm keeping it!" Were the exact words of each one of them.... well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they all grown up now and I love them so. 😍

I wanna be the neighborhood bull, fucking my neighbors wives/ moms and all the cougars being friends with each other just sharing my bbc together
Very popular fantasy I would say. I recognize it....
Once I lived in village in Hampshire .. I was the DeFacto local bull.. though we didnt call it that. Then I fucked a lot of women in that village until some guy came to my house wanting to fight..." hey man.. I didn't make her do anything her cunt was dripping ..alright!" this was adding fuel to the fire.

Last edited:
I especially enjoy meeting an unassuming, mature housewife that has frequently dreams of being with a nice looking, clean, professional black man. She may or may not act upon her dreams, but she's turned on by the thought of what could be, if she let it happen. Meeting in public--sometimes without saying a word to each other. Just enjoying the electricity that happens when the vibes are right and your mind imagines and leads you to the edge of acting upon your impulses. Sometimes (most of the time), it may end with nothing other than dreams. Some may end in occasional conversations, light touching, ete. However, the fantasy becomes reality when you meet the woman who slowly submits and enjoys the total journey. Perhaps I'm lucky, but I've experienced each of these fantasies and still enjoy the thrill of of the seduction--be it mind or body!
Yes.. they are special.

Me gusta especialmente conocer a una ama de casa madura y sencilla que sueña con frecuencia con estar con un hombre negro guapo, limpio y profesional. Puede que haga realidad sus sueños o no, pero le excita pensar en lo que podría ser si lo permitiera. Conocerse en público, a veces sin decirse una palabra. Simplemente disfrutar de la electricidad que se produce cuando las vibraciones ******* las adecuadas y tu mente imagina y te lleva al borde de actuar según tus impulsos. A veces (la mayoría de las veces), puede que termine en nada más que sueños. Algunas pueden terminar en conversaciones ocasionales, toques ligeros, etc. Sin embargo, la fantasía se convierte en realidad cuando conoces a la mujer que se somete lentamente y disfruta del viaje total. Tal vez tenga suerte, pero he experimentado cada una de estas fantasías y todavía disfruto de la emoción de la seducción, ¡ya sea mental o corporal!
Como quisiera que esa mujer fuera mía

I for sure want to be shared by 3-4 women, having my ass rimmed, & fingered, having my dick & balls covered in spit. Just drain me lol
One of my fantasies is to watch a black man use my white slut wife and several other white slut wives to suck his black cock and balls and lick and tongue fuck his black asshole while he plays with all of the white wives big naked TiTs and pulls and twists their nipples, having all of our white wives rotate positions on servicing his black cock and asshole. The black man could have 2 of our white wives licking and sucking his cock at the same time, white another white wife licks his balls and 2 more of our white wives try to get both of their tongues in the black man's asshole at the same time. When he tires of using our wives, he could get their heads close together so he could shoot his cum load into each of our wives wide open mouths. Us lucky cuckold husbands could jack off and cum in our hands while you are cumming in our wives mouths.

Organic Farm
Breeding Farm
University for Black Excellence
Bio labs
BBC church , all on one island protected by and army of eunuchs
NBA and NFL moved to Africa.
Organic Farm ? What am I missing? Explain. I live on a Farm though i dont farm. The land is rented out. The cost of the equipment is prohibitive. That said i due have about five acres under my use. One is my lawns and their flower gardens around the house.

One acre is my personal garden, berry patch and orchard where i grow timed harvest vegetables ( i plant them so i get say tomatoes starting mid July through mid November. As i harvested my last tomato last november 16th last year). I grow four types of cherry, only four trees of each type, two varieties of peaches, two varieties of pears two trees of each type and five types of apples three to five trees of each type. Some for apple juice, some for apple cider, some for eating and some for cooking. Locally we have a guy that does small runs of apple juice and apples cider from apples you bring. Yes it’s all Organic.

I also grow eight varieties of straw berries, three varieties of raspberry, two types of blue berry (bush and vine though mostly vine) eating grapes both green and red)

The other three acres are in one acre gardens like my garden only one is given to my church. They alone with another three church’s run a food bank where those in need can get healthy local food.

the other two acres are farmed out by local service groups that donate the produce to both food banks, soup kitchens and meals for shut ins. All the gardens are set up the same way.

Yes it is work. However i do eat healthy, as does many members of my extended family.

There is also a tax benifits.

Bio Labs? What am I missing? Explain.
BBC Church? Please Clear that Up.
NBA and NFL moved to Africa? You really want to get up that early to watch the Games.

Last edited:
Well I can see why, nope, just some light throat training while I ask tourist questions. People will just think I’m talking to my Uber driver. The firm hand caressing her hair and pushing her down to take more inches and the gagging sounds will be between us.
Do the Uber drivers enjoy watching you training white Ladies how to take your big black cock deep into their throats.
Do you shoot your cum loads in their throats?

Back