What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Yeah I can see the resemblance lol.
I have had two mom-******* experiences. One, Mom brought the ******* to be Streched before her wedding. She was so tiny and tight. I saw her for awhile, after the wedding. The other was a ******* who brought Mom to get the stick in her ass replaced with MY big cock. :) I had to stop seeing both of them because they always wanted to discuss notes, on my fucking the other.

Last edited:
1. Try some exotic wives like from middle east
2. Fucking at slow pace and having the hubby regret or get jealous. Then go hard and deep, have him give in to pleasure
3. Video call the hubby to his wife giving head and hang up. Then call him up again to show her getting brutally pussy fucked:devilish:
4. Spit roast(with another) and dominate a wife who is completely new to the lifestyle while the husband watches
5. Maybe some raceplay

Last edited:
I have had two mom-******* experiences. One, Mom brought the ******* to be Streched before her wedding. She was so tiny and tight. I saw her for awhile, after the wedding. The other was a ******* who brought Mom to get the stick in her ass replaced with MY big cock. :) I had to stop seeing both of them because they always wanted to discuss notes, on my fucking the other.
You should have fucked them both at the same time, especially after the ******* was married, then you could have fucked a married white mom and her married white ******* at the same time. That would be very exciting.

1. Try some exotic wives like from middle east
2. Fucking at slow pace and having the hubby regret or get jealous. Then go hard and deep, have him give in to pleasure
3. Video call the hubby to his wife giving head and hang up. Then call him up again to show her getting brutally pussy fucked:devilish:
4. Spit roast(with another) and dominate a wife who is completely new to the lifestyle while the husband watches
5. Maybe some raceplay
I have seen references to race play. how is it different

I have seen references to race play. how is it different
Oh we are different kinds of the same threat around the world. Ireland better hope I don’t invade, earning a pasty white red head’s affection as the victor in a drunken bar fight sounds fun. I’ll buy everyone a round and do my Texas cowboy accent if they say “donkey!”. Then me and what’s your name? Yeah me and Yennifer gonna do some diplomatic relations. I wanna hear the N word in Cockney and try hard not to laugh while I’m fake offended. Blame Shrek not me

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
LOL #5 is the best. Gettin head from a white girl in like the dressing rooms of a clothing store, and then busting all over her face and forsing her and her skinny cuck white boyfriend to walk out through the mall like that haha.

So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌
Pretty much my fantasy would be to meet a couple at a bar or hotel chemistry flirtation and we head back to the hotel for a raunchy night

You should have fucked them both at the same time, especially after the ******* was married, then you could have fucked a married white mom and her married white ******* at the same time. That would be very exciting.
I did! the ******* was sweet and cried after she had her first cock climax. but Mom had the experience to make me last. Never saw them together again after the jealous competition started.

A very small sample group of men of different colours and back grounds.

We break it down into breeders and non breeders (those with vasectomies)

Black breeders treat lady’s like groupies and are more bed notchers. One and done. Also want the lady alone.

Black non breeders like take the time to ensure all have a good time. Are usually in better shape (no i don’t mean ripped). Better dressed. They both may wear a polo shirt just breeders buy from a discount chain where as non breeder have the name brand. Shorter like 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 11. Not sure why. Under stand light and linen clothes especially linen in cream, stone and light grey colours. Also more likely to wear silk boxers or be commando under the trousers. Most of the year consider socks as optional. Better quality foot wear. Under stand a white shirt works well. More often than not have a shaved neither area or landing patch. I think this has to do with the linen thing. They also take better care of their skin.
They are more of a hands on for male half of the couple. IE more open to being both fluffed and finished by the husband. This also means they like to be admired by both the husband an wife. Under stand light and lighting levels or effects. Love the idea of having a husband at intimate closeness so they experience as many of the senses as possible. Like feel not only them as the husband guides them in, however the rock of the bed, the motion of the bed the heat of the couple the smell of the couple and all the sounds. From the sweet nothings to the breathing to other body sounds. He knows the husband has to work to guy them the space to play and does not make it easy for the husband. When the time comes he wants the husband to be the one to swallow his load to experience all its tastes and textures which will mean more play time with the wife. He knows that having the husband sleep on the wet area can be a turn on. That sleeping with the couple where only he and the wife are playing is a real turn on. There is no rush, a period of rest is a turn on of anticipation is crack to a man that is sharing his lady. Even sharing (having the man) hold his manhood was he empties his bladder can be erotic. As are sharing a shower where the man prepares him for his wife. Or sitting in the mans lap while he given a shave i mean a nice shaving soap and badger hair brush then a safety razor. Allowing the man feel him harden .
Understands that a silicon web cage is way better than a lockable steel cage.

Back