What does it taste like?

Ladies, this is for you. When you suck on your man's penis, how long can you go before he ejaculates? For those who let him ejaculate in your mouth, what does it taste like?

I love the Chocolate Milk humor and all the other descriptions. I'm delighted to see so many similar responses. Confirming my long held belief you can tell what a man eats by the taste of his sperm, especially the salt consumed. Spit it out, too salty for me, did that more than once.

I love the Chocolate Milk humor and all the other descriptions. I'm delighted to see so many similar responses. Confirming my long held belief you can tell what a man eats by the taste of his sperm, especially the salt consumed. Spit it out, too salty for me, did that more than once.
Lol!!! I ******* lots of pineapple and mango juice. Honey too. Strawberries. Chicks loooooooove my sperm.

Mmm I keep a diet of citrus in daily consumption. Pineapple is something I just can't get enough of . Things that are...loaded.. in vitamin C. Hoping that my cum is more sweet than salty for a ladies treat. A bit of a pleaser.. lol I want her experience to be sweet savory and worth "cumming " back for over.. and over again.

Now this is something I can answer with many litres of experience . . . .
A mans ejaculate is dependant on his diet.
Salty, Bitter, Sweet, Metallic, Sharp, Sour, Fragrant, etc.
If the man smokes, that too will affect the taste.
But the Golden Rule is - if you are with a Black Man, swallow every precious drop of His load.
If for some reason it's a white mans cum dribble, discrete spitting is the norm.

Now this is something I can answer with many litres of experience . . . .
A mans ejaculate is dependant on his diet.
Salty, Bitter, Sweet, Metallic, Sharp, Sour, Fragrant, etc.
If the man smokes, that too will affect the taste.
But the Golden Rule is - if you are with a Black Man, swallow every precious drop of His load.
If for some reason it's a white mans cum dribble, discrete spitting is the norm.
Hey Tonya, I’m going to have to admit, as a white male, I’ve not had one white woman in my life to eagerly swallow my sperm. In fact, most of my cum ended up in a towel or in the carpet.

Back