Ladies, what is it about BBC that makes you enjoy sucking it?

I just love Black Cock. The size, the color, the taboo, all of it factors in for me. For some reason it just fits in my mouth more natural than white cock. Hubby I can only get about half of his in my mouth and he's not nearly as big as Black Men. But with BBC its like my mouth and throat muscles and saliva glands react differently and I can take them all the way to the back and with a little push even down my throat. After one or two of those pushes it starts to get wet and sloppy which turns on everyone in the room. :qos::sex:

Just like I said. This is from last night!bbc1.jpg

If i find a guy that wants to be sucked my husband usually drives us around town in our vehicle. We sit in the back seat and i suck the bbc to completion every time. Love doing this. Huge turn on. Hope others might catch a glimpse of me swallowing a huge black cock.

What’s there not to like. First , I hope it uncut. So much more of a turn on. The size and color. The taboo. I love making eye contact while i’m sucking that cock That really makes me wet I enjoy hearing him moan, watching his toes curl Sucking those balls and maybe rimming his ass while i stroke that cock And when he is ready to cum I cover his cock with my mouth letting his cum run down his cock Then I look up at him as i clean his cock kissing it telling him how much i enjoyed pleasing him

Back