What do people mean by Converting? Is that some linked kink?

I've gotten a few messages about people wondering how i got converted and if i've converted others. What does that really mean? Is that some fantasy play that's connected to the kink?
Hello Miasells, Baby Girl I would say ; To Covert People to a new religion. Or To make someone into your Slave.? By changing someone's mind, personality to conform their mind brainwashing there minds, wants, needs, desires, to fit your liking by ******* and Manipulation?

Last edited:
I've gotten a few messages about people wondering how i got converted and if i've converted others. What does that really mean? Is that some fantasy play that's connected to the kink?
Its cuckhold men thinking that some magic switch was turned on that made you only crave black dicks from forever forward because it feeds thier I am inferior comples and BNWO fantasies.

When you start loving bbc and have you introduced ur friends, family..etc

Back