What do creampies mean to you?

This is how @strongstealth sees it:

Sienna-BBC-Blocks-v4.jpg

"It’s always better when the husband knows because that gets into the real sexy place: the mind.

00.gif

Knowing that the husband gets excited to help slut up his own wife...

tumblr_mvq8url0bG1su9gxgo1_1280.jpg

And she wants to go to the ultimate extreme of whats acceptable in white society not just by cheating...but by letting black men fuck her and cum in her by mutual consent of all parties.

africanize white girls tumblr_n9ieypQnyL1qh59bpo1_1280 (2).jpg

that can’t be beat"

Do you agree?

images (2).jpeg

BBC_Creampie.gif

In my opinion this would be even better. You should enjoy the movie. And even better: Make it a reality.

View attachment 3132957-fc8cb7cc0460a8a85ea9dc4969b6f464.mp4

As a white cuckold I only want to betray my race so that the male black alphas conquer us ...

black cocks in white pussies, for me it would be an honor, not a humiliation, to lick his cum.

conquer us, please !!

Very interesting post. I love to see a creampie in my wife's pussy. The fact that it might lead to an interracial pregnancy is the most arousing thing that I can think of.

IMG_20200410_234703.jpg

IMG_20200410_234640.jpg

IMG_20200410_234539.jpg

IMG_20200410_235133.jpg

40345 - Kopie.jpg

This is how @strongstealth sees it:

agreed

View attachment 3277295

"It’s always better when the husband knows because that gets into the real sexy place: the mind.

View attachment 3277299

Knowing that the husband gets excited to help slut up his own wife...

View attachment 3277300

And she wants to go to the ultimate extreme of whats acceptable in white society not just by cheating...but by letting black men fuck her and cum in her by mutual consent of all parties.

View attachment 3277301

that can’t be beat"

Do you agree?

View attachment 3277307

View attachment 3277302

In my opinion this would be even better. You should enjoy the movie. And even better: Make it a reality.

View attachment 3277306

As a Black DOMinant straight alpha male, to cum inside another beta white males wife's white pussy bareback & leaving her well bred is the ultimate prize & the most exhilarating feeling a man can ever experience. It casts "OWNERSHIP" of her womb, pussy, mind & soul & territorial means. She's officially black bred by Supreme DOMinant black seed🍆💦. I sooo love fucking married white pussy bareback & filling them up with my hawt thick babygoo as their cuck husband watch in amazement or and sending their wife back home with her pussy full of black goo for their cuck hubby to use my cum for lube to fuck my sloppy seconds or licking her pussy sperm free. I send my sub home every 2 to 3x a month to her cuck hubby pussy & asshole stretched to the max & her white tight married pussy well bred with her DaddyDOMS hawt super thick babygoo.The art of this lifestyle is unparallel.
this speaks for me

1. It means the black man's cock has the total right to cum in the white woman's pussy -- whenever he pleases. WHITE MEN DESERVE NO SUCH RIGHT.

2. It means his manly cock is bigger and satisfies a woman infinitely more than your pathetic baby dick.

3. It means his black sperm is more potent and can give your woman the baby you can't give her.

4. It means that this is what nature intended.

5. It means you happily accept your sexual humiliation and inferiority, and give the black man your woman to satisfy her needs.

cum 1 cum all.gif

cum 035.gif

cum 19356905.gif

cum 21642226.gif

cum ezgif_com-optimize.gif

Last edited:
Back