Pawg Cheated

Well after much suspicion and a spat last month with my pawg we got into a heated argument and she left stating she was goin to stay with her parents a few days well when she returned she was acting weird and I asked her what was wrong and she stated nothing just trying to work on us again well I had my suspicions on high alert well when she was showering one night she wanted me to go through the guest list on her phone for a party we are having next week well I’m going through pictures trying to find the pic her and her friend made up so I didn’t see it so I decide to check recently deleted pics and found these from the night she was staying with her parents it’s safe to say she went out and got stretched and apparently creampied by a massive bbc who I’m sure blew her pussy and asshole out at my expense I was incredibly turned on but also knowing her and how conservative and religious she is I haven’t said anything about it or what I saw
Seems unusual that she would want pictures taken by the Bull on her phone. My wife only has pictures taken for me, not her.

Back