What’s its like for cucks in Chastity at Splash Mocha?

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
For a cuck that is in chastity without a release date what’s it like being at splash. What’s it like after the bull leaves and it’s just the 2 of you? Do you stay locked the entire trip?

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

We’ve been to SM and I saw only one cuck in chastity. Some friends told us that they were at an after party and watched a cuck getting spanked hard while his wife was getting fucked in the next room lol.
Interesting..............When it comes to spanking, I'm usually the one on the receiving end. I have to be in the mood and all, but it's usually me.

For a cuck that is in chastity without a release date what’s it like being at splash. What’s it like after the bull leaves and it’s just the 2 of you? Do you stay locked the entire trip?
We’ve been to 8 SM’s and I’m locked at least 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and not allowed out until we get back home afterwards. After her lover(s) leave, I do clean up. If it’s late we’ll usually just fall asleep in each others arms. If it’s early, we’ll shower and head back down to the playrooms, dance or mingle. Which often leads to us going back to the room with another lover or two. I’ve often gone naked at the pool in Ft. Lauderdale, and proudly shown off my cage. I’ve only had one person approach me about the cage and he was another caged cuckold just not naked. I’ve never had anyone say anything derogatory to me about it. There is a Telegram group for cuckolds attending SM and we’ve been having a cucktail meet and greet in one of the suites. Last SM we attended was NYE and that cucktail party was amazing. Watched Cassandra getting fucked bent over a desk while 20 other people chatted and watched.

Here’s one from SM.

Attachments

• IMG_8582.jpeg
    IMG_8582.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 279
We’ve been to 8 SM’s and I’m locked at least 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and not allowed out until we get back home afterwards. After her lover(s) leave, I do clean up. If it’s late we’ll usually just fall asleep in each others arms. If it’s early, we’ll shower and head back down to the playrooms, dance or mingle. Which often leads to us going back to the room with another lover or two. I’ve often gone naked at the pool in Ft. Lauderdale, and proudly shown off my cage. I’ve only had one person approach me about the cage and he was another caged cuckold just not naked. I’ve never had anyone say anything derogatory to me about it. There is a Telegram group for cuckolds attending SM and we’ve been having a cucktail meet and greet in one of the suites. Last SM we attended was NYE and that cucktail party was amazing. Watched Cassandra getting fucked bent over a desk while 20 other people chatted and watched.

Here’s one from SM.
Love to learn more about this , we hope to attend an SM in the future and my husband will be locked and pantied

Can someone give this naive Cali girl the TLDR version of Splash Mocha??? @Hotwifesue
My husband right now is in chastity. It varies on my mood, if he's traveling, or wants to ride his bike.
It’s a weekend party with dancing, speed dating, themed playrooms, some glory holes, females through walls etc.. it was a bit much for my wife. She played with two black guys but prefers one on one settings

It’s a weekend party with dancing, speed dating, themed playrooms, some glory holes, females through walls etc.. it was a bit much for my wife. She played with two black guys but prefers one on one settings
Can’t you take them back to your room?

Here’s one from SM.
I am such a big fan of Cassandra, going way back in the RC days!

Back