We need more Asian females/Hotwives who are into BBC! show yourself in this post for the Asian lovers

Hey everyone,
An update on my wife, who is new to this lifestyle. She still hasn't tried BBC but I guess it'll happen soon. A muscular black man visited us recently & we showed him around Shanghai, they flirted, kissed, drank & danced all night in a club but my wife isn't ready for his 8+ inch BBC. We are taking it slow but she wants it badly, she felt him and she was wet all night, we had sex all night & she was still not satisfied, she needs a BBC. Anyway, here r 2 pics. He wants privacy bcoz he's married, he has tattoos on his body & he will visit again probably next month, as he lives with his wife in a nearby city.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey everyone,
An update on my wife, who is new to this lifestyle. She still hasn't tried BBC but I guess it'll happen soon. A muscular black man visited us recently & we showed him around Shanghai, they flirted, kissed, drank & danced all night in a club but my wife isn't ready for his 8+ inch BBC. We are taking it slow but she wants it badly, she felt him and she was wet all night, we had sex all night & she was still not satisfied, she needs a BBC. Anyway, here r 2 pics. He wants privacy bcoz he's married, he has tattoos on his body & he will visit again probably next month, as he lives with his wife in a nearby city.
Glad to know that they are already kissing.
Tell her that you couldn't be happier that she has found the right lover.
It's a prove of your love for her to give her the best sex.

Hey everyone,
congratulations - you are a lucky husband .

I read here or there that asian ladies are tight and the bbc wouldn't fit in them. However asian women are able to give birth and a baby is actually bigger than any bbc. So their tightness shouldn't be a reason for not going black. With a little practice, any pussy could accept a bbc.
So you can reassure your asian lady, she will be able to get and enjoy a big black cock.

I read here or there that asian ladies are tight and the bbc wouldn't fit in them. However asian women are able to give birth and a baby is actually bigger than any bbc. So their tightness shouldn't be a reason for not going black. With a little practice, any pussy could accept a bbc.
So you can reassure your asian lady, she will be able to get and enjoy a big black cock.
Of course we can fit black man inside, I am very tight and petite size Korean woman and I enjoy the big black cock very much.

Hey everyone,
Something new about the next date ? How is your pretty wife ? Hope she's eager to meet her new lover pretty soon.
Have you got some new lingerie for the meeting ?

Hey everyone,
Don't forget to tell her how proud of her freedom you are.
It will comfort her

Back