This is a message to the white men!!

Exactly on point.... Exactly why I said you couldn't compete.....and you took way off base to the subjects not at hand and not referring to...sex is the thing....
I didn’t go off point actually, I just gave a reference to say how we aren’t that different. Can any other race compete in golf that is dominated by whites men? Of course they can. You can think however you want and that’s your choice. I know for a fact that I can compete and am “the man” in most gatherings. So yes, I can compete.

I didn’t go off point actually, I just gave a reference to say how we aren’t that different. Can any other race compete in golf that is dominated by whites men? Of course they can. You can think however you want and that’s your choice. I know for a fact that I can compete and am “the man” in most gatherings. So yes, I can compete.
It's statistically proven the heightened aspects that they do in fact have... Don't be simple though and just Google ... research! So again sir down you can't compete with this subject...and again watch what u choose to read

We really enjoy mfm fun with a (white) guy we know. He's a super cool guy. He's got a much bigger dick than me. Wife very obviously likes sex with him a LOT. We take turns with her, she loves when we switch out. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty.
We're mid 50s, he's 34. Wife has no problem having an orgasm with him during intercourse. She has never had one with me during sex, oral, vibrator no prob. She typically has three good cums when he's with us, one from us licking her, one when he's doing her then another with him.
It's all good. There's absolutely no humiliation, she's never said anything about how he's bigger or better, she just says it's different.

We really enjoy mfm fun with a (white) guy we know. He's a super cool guy. He's got a much bigger dick than me. Wife very obviously likes sex with him a LOT. We take turns with her, she loves when we switch out. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty.
We're mid 50s, he's 34. Wife has no problem having an orgasm with him during intercourse. She has never had one with me during sex, oral, vibrator no prob. She typically has three good cums when he's with us, one from us licking her, one when he's doing her then another with him.
It's all good. There's absolutely no humiliation, she's never said anything about how he's bigger or better, she just says it's different.
See humiliation no..... A feeling of inadequacy...how can u not feel it?.... My word of advice to you is if u can't physically fuck her appropriately then at least mind fuck her til she gets wet.... everyone ain't the same but personally I crave someones mind over their dick...cause if he cant pull that then imma like the dick regardless

Back