This is a message to the white men!!

Ok this is the white husband posting this. Just to be clear, I do like seeing my wife with other men (especially black men). I brought this kink to her. She dated many black men before me, yet she chose me. Imagine that? We are into just enjoying sex as a couple with a partner. I am not a cuck more stag( play a little here and there) type guy.

What I am trying to say is have confidence in yourself. I am so sick of the white guys shaming and putting themselves down. Have confidence in yourselves. Look, I am an alpha in 95% of the rooms I am in. I’ve taken many women from black dudes and have had women taken from me by white, black and Latino men. All of you think it’s about the size of the dick and yes, that helps but it’s more about confidence and energy.

I honestly feel sad for some of you and wish you would gain the confidence in yourselves that we have. The bulls know exactly what I mean. We can sense a beta, as well as a more alpha as soon as we are around them. I don’t understand what it is but it’s some sort of energy you put off. That is why my wife and I have a hard time finding guys to play with. I try not to give that energy but it comes out.

I just want you guys to stop falling into the racial BS trap and start having that positive energy. You can still enjoy the lifestyle but build your own confidence and do your thing as well. I know it’s hard when you see that dude that has a bigger dick or the contrast , but I promise that you will make a way better lover. Be strong and enjoy whatever routes you take.
I like n enjoy it n I understand that black men are superior than us !

Ok this is the white husband posting this. Just to be clear, I do like seeing my wife with other men (especially black men). I brought this kink to her. She dated many black men before me, yet she chose me. Imagine that? We are into just enjoying sex as a couple with a partner. I am not a cuck more stag( play a little here and there) type guy.

What I am trying to say is have confidence in yourself. I am so sick of the white guys shaming and putting themselves down. Have confidence in yourselves. Look, I am an alpha in 95% of the rooms I am in. I’ve taken many women from black dudes and have had women taken from me by white, black and Latino men. All of you think it’s about the size of the dick and yes, that helps but it’s more about confidence and energy.

I honestly feel sad for some of you and wish you would gain the confidence in yourselves that we have. The bulls know exactly what I mean. We can sense a beta, as well as a more alpha as soon as we are around them. I don’t understand what it is but it’s some sort of energy you put off. That is why my wife and I have a hard time finding guys to play with. I try not to give that energy but it comes out.

I just want you guys to stop falling into the racial BS trap and start having that positive energy. You can still enjoy the lifestyle but build your own confidence and do your thing as well. I know it’s hard when you see that dude that has a bigger dick or the contrast , but I promise that you will make a way better lover. Be strong and enjoy whatever routes you take.
So finally white guy here. can i be with you

Agree so much. Ive said on this forum before, i got into this kink after banging so many married and engaged chicks of all ethnicities i just love how much women love cock…. And objectively BBC is the best there is out there so i have no problem playing the bitch to a BBC, i could still dick down any woman any size on my own.
noice

I couldn't agree more, indeed I love watching my wife be satisfied my a huge black cock but no one is going to tell me what to do or even attempt to humiliate me if they want to be with my wife it's her choice and if they didn't won't me there then it's not going to happen if they put me down or degrade me in any way it will be there last visit we party with black men because we both enjoy it but we're not into all the stupid ******* just straight up sex, I don't bother the bulls and if they want sex with my wife then they will just act like in not there if they ever want to made a second and third visit.

White men didn't conquer ******* and could couldn't even satisfy their when lmao.... You're lame for your statement.... White men raped n pillaged for land to act like they owned....n now openly let the cultural difference in to please them cause you can't!? So sad?!!!! Your race, my race did nothing but lie to get ahead and now you still tryna act like your big balls/ big dick contributed when in fact your bitch never liked to fuck u to Begin with!
Well said....this was an open post for racists white simps to come on....

Well said! This is the hubby here. I am the same way I am only a cuckold in the sense that I enjoy or want to enjoy my wife having uninhibited sex with other men especially black men. Other than that I would consider myself a bull as well. My wife is struggling with the notion of this damaging our marriage somehow. Although she’s very curious and wants the experience of being with other men especially if they’re black. I told her that no matter what he won’t change how I feel and if anything will enhance things because I find it such sensual erotic turn on imagining her doing everything in bed with other men. What would be your advice in terms of it not interfering with your current marriage!
My wife and I have been married 21 years now. We started inviting black men into our sex life about 10 years ago and if anything it saved our marriage

Back