Want to see my slut gf take bbc once.

That’s a very good point.
I am telling you 100% that she will want a BBC. All the woman want to fell a different BBC. In the end we are all human. How another BBC will fell, how the guy will fuck me ... I ask a lot of woman if she will have the opportunity to fuck with another guy she will do and all says YES. Why? Curious of new sensation

I am telling you 100% that she will want a BBC. All the woman want to fell a different BBC. In the end we are all human. How another BBC will fell, how the guy will fuck me ... I ask a lot of woman if she will have the opportunity to fuck with another guy she will do and all says YES. Why? Curious of new sensation
Yea that’s human nature, we are all curious. I am curious see her reaction with bbc.

Yea that’s human nature, we are all curious. I am curious see her reaction with bbc.
Yes. Maybe you will be socked obout her reaction. I know when my wife ex gf told me that she will not do this kind of stuff but after a 3some she tells me every time that it was the best experience of her life

Yes. Maybe you will be socked obout her reaction. I know when my wife ex gf told me that she will not do this kind of stuff but after a 3some she tells me every time that it was the best experience of her life
Ture won’t really know what to expect

I don’t know him but trying to get know him by attending her work events.
Very well. You can have a ******* with him and see what he thinks about this subject. After that you can tell him what your wife love more and what are yours wife secrets when you have sex. He will use this think when she will be with your wife at work. In the end you have a beautiful wife and she will want to fuck her if she want.

Very well. You can have a ******* with him and see what he thinks about this subject. After that you can tell him what your wife love more and what are yours wife secrets when you have sex. He will use this think when she will be with your wife at work. In the end you have a beautiful wife and she will want to fuck her if she want.
I was planning to accidentally show him her naked pics to start a conversation

Very well. I am sure he will understand what do you want and he will give a try. When he will see the Foto and he will understand what you want in 2 weeks your wife will be blacked

Very well. I am sure he will understand what do you want and he will give a try. When he will see the Foto and he will understand what you want in 2 weeks your wife will be blacked
Don’t know if I’m 2 weeks but sure he will make his move.

So...
She just smiled and said that she can’t ruin her reputation at work. But then now she flirts with him more in front of me.
So... 95% of the job is done. Go to him and have some drinks together. After that tell him to come to your place for a barbecue and that it. At your place have a ******* all of you. You your wife and him and in the end you will have your wife blacked.

So...

So... 95% of the job is done. Go to him and have some drinks together. After that tell him to come to your place for a barbecue and that it. At your place have a ******* all of you. You your wife and him and in the end you will have your wife blacked.
Just to clarify she is my gf. I asked her to invite him once for dinner to our house.

Back