Want to see my slut gf take bbc once.

How do I get my gf to try a bbc at least once? She likes to talk about them and stares at them when we are out together at the mall. She also gets very wet and horny when I tell her that her pussy needs a bbc but can’t make her do it. Any suggestions?View attachment 5270471
Of she is in the photo you have a very simple way. Go with her in a bar where are BBC and leave her there. Go home walking. Maybe she will be at home with a BBC fucking her if you live far away. She is too pretty to not find a BBC.

How do I get my gf to try a bbc at least once? She likes to talk about them and stares at them when we are out together at the mall. She also gets very wet and horny when I tell her that her pussy needs a bbc but can’t make her do it. Any suggestions?View attachment 5270471
Well when you tell her that her pussy needs BBC, find out what kind of guy she likes. Start with a celebrity and then ask if you have any mutual friends that are black that she'd find attractive. Then get her a little adventurous some night and tell your friend.

Well when you tell her that her pussy needs BBC, find out what kind of guy she likes. Start with a celebrity and then ask if you have any mutual friends that are black that she'd find attractive. Then get her a little adventurous some night and tell your friend.
Yes this slow approach seems better. Thanks for providing the female view.

Oh yes many times, she plays the fantasy part with me but refuses to act.
No. She is not playing with you she wants to do it but she is afraid of your reaction. I asked a lot of women if they will fuck a BBC if his husband will be agree and allmoust all the questions was. How can I be sure of what my husband says. Maybe she tells me that only to know what are my intentions with a BBC.
She want to be sure that you are telling the truth. Time will resolve everything

No. She is not playing with you she wants to do it but she is afraid of your reaction. I asked a lot of women if they will fuck a BBC if his husband will be agree and allmoust all the questions was. How can I be sure of what my husband says. Maybe she tells me that only to know what are my intentions with a BBC.
She want to be sure that you are telling the truth. Time will resolve everything
That’s a very good point.

Back