Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time if someone had an attitude like some on here about the President of the United States the Secret Service might come calling. Calling him a killer over and over means the elevator doesn't reach the top floor. Good thing Trump isn't a fascist, many would disappear.
Having an attitude is not illegal. It's a good thing our public servants, that the president and Republicans ******* on, are professionals and know their job.

Trump needs to continue with the press conferences and public events. Joe just has to ride this out in the basement watching old Notre Dame games, pick Klobuchar or Harris, come out for the debates (which Trump will avoid of course) and say "Coronavirus Fumblitis" over and over.

President Trump Job Approval
PollDateSampleApproveDisapproveSpread
RCP Average4/30 - 5/13--45.652.0-6.4
Rasmussen Reports5/11 - 5/131500 LV4851-3
Reuters/Ipsos5/11 - 5/12973 RV4157-16
Economist/YouGov5/10 - 5/121175 RV4751-4
Politico/Morning Consult5/8 - 5/101994 RV4252-10
CNN5/7 - 5/101001 RV4651-5
The Hill/HarrisX5/6 - 5/6957 RV5149+2
CNBC5/1 - 5/31489 LV4654-8
Monmouth4/30 - 5/4739 RV4451-7

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
PollDateSampleMoEBiden (D)Trump (R)Spread
RCP Average4/26 - 5/12----47.743.2Biden +4.5
CNN5/7 - 5/101001 RV3.75146Biden +5
Economist/YouGov5/10 - 5/121175 RV3.44743Biden +4
CNBC5/1 - 5/31489 LV2.54744Biden +3
Monmouth4/30 - 5/4739 RV3.65041Biden +9
IBD/TIPP4/26 - 4/29948 RV3.34343Tie
Emerson4/26 - 4/281200 RV2.84842Biden +6

want more....there are a lot of them
Trump-backed Wisconsin Supreme Court justice falls to ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-backed...
Kelly's defeat in the race that drew nearly $5 million in spending and will put Karofsky on the Wisconsin Supreme Court for a 10-year term amounts to a rebuke of the Trump-backed candidate in a ...

Study: Obama-Backed Candidates Won More Than Trump’s ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018...
Nov 09, 2018 · A Third of Trump-Backed Candidates Win Obama’s endorsements in the midterm elections were more successful than Trump’s, but the president’s on-the-ground campaigning led to more wins.

sorry do what you want...the country knows trump is a loser

continue your Russian bot stuff......won't help him a bit in Novemeber…..so you just sit and wait for more postings from mom Russia....he is a killer and can't win

There was a time if someone had an attitude like some on here about the President of the United States the Secret Service might come calling. Calling him a killer over and over means the elevator doesn't reach the top floor. Good thing Trump isn't a fascist, many would disappear.
You would be more at home in Russia and China, or maybe Romania under its previous regime, or east Germany with the stasi watching and listening.

That what you want?

You would be more at home in Russia and China, or maybe Romania under its previous regime, or east Germany with the stasi watching and listening.

That what you want?

I support free speech, what about your countrymen ? I support the whole constitution of the United States.
Talk about Hypocrites The Democratic Party those great believers of liberalism is the Party that wants Americans to consider laws against what is called hate speech. I was talking specifically about what the Secret Service could consider threats the the President of the United States.

Study: Obama-Backed Candidates Won More Than Trump’s ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018...
Nov 09, 2018 · A Third of Trump-Backed Candidates Win Obama’s endorsements in the midterm elections were more successful than Trump’s, but the president’s on-the-ground campaigning led to more wins.

sorry do what you want...the country knows trump is a loser

continue your Russian bot stuff......won't help him a bit in Novemeber…..so you just sit and wait for more postings from mom Russia....he is a killer and can't win

Easy victory next time bring a viable candidate

Easy victory next time bring a viable candidate

pay attention

Parsing the Polls: Biden leads Trump in all general ...
In the swing states, though, Biden is also beating Trump in the polls. Biden has a slim lead in all three March polls in Wisconsin, all three March polls in Michigan, the only March poll in ...

Trump is badly botching the virus. New polls show ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/12/...
May 12, 2020 · Indeed, two new polls strongly suggest Trump has lost the argument over how to respond to the virus right now on just about every level. A new Post-Ipsos poll finds that 56 percent of Americans...

‘He will lose the election’: Trump won't win 2020 because ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...
‘He will lose the election’: Trump won't win 2020 because of coronavirus, ‘Dr Doom’ economist predicts Nouriel Roubini says the virus will hurt the president's re-election efforts Danielle ...

I support free speech, what about your countrymen ? I support the whole constitution of the United States.
Talk about Hypocrites The Democratic Party those great believers of liberalism is the Party that wants Americans to consider laws against what is called hate speech. I was talking specifically about what the Secret Service could consider threats the the President of the United States.

Oh that's nonsense trust me. Fake news, as you lot say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back