Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse Ventura? I was working in the state house when he was there. We (Democrats) go a lot of ******* done through him. He talked a lot of ******* about both sides but when it came to legislation and policy, he was down with us 80% of time. Republicans lost their ******* weekly. Good ol' days.
Damn, i was so high when i wrote that reply to "suby"..ha ha didnt even realise that i mentioned jessie.. ha ha. I would like to know what was in that the 20% that he didnt sign..hmnn..

Damn, i was so high when i wrote that reply to "suby"..ha ha didnt even realise that i mentioned jessie.. ha ha. I would like to know what was in that the 20% that he didnt sign..hmnn..
He threw the Republicans a bone every now and then- if it affected him. For instance, he cut the cost of license plate stickers to $99 for all cars where it used to be based on the price of a car. Jesse drove a Porsche and felt he should not have to pay more than a guy with an F-150. So the republicans got a win. Also, jetskis on certain lakes. Where lived (the same burb Jesse's ranch was), there was a small lake, Jesse didn't like the idea of not being able to jetski on a relatively quiet lake, so he open up smaller lake for jetskis. He was not religious and rejected every religious thing
That was good ol' Jesse.

Allies despair as Trump abandons America's leadership role at a time of global crisis
By Nicole Gaouette, Jennifer Hansler, Kylie Atwood and Angela Dewan, CNN

Such a Dem - I accuse you of being the WHINER you ARE and you turn around and accuse me - of that which you do incessantly - you Dems are so obviously pathetic.

think know we have gone over this several times.....you repeat everything you are accused of and turn it around...posted the name and definition of it for you and you still persist......you just have no original sayings without using what someone else has already posted......and now you want to whine about this even....sorry fresh out of cheese....but will be glad to "cut you some"

CONSISTENCY IS ALL WELL WITHIN THE GOP -
EVEN AT STATE LEVEL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Colorado election official says he felt pressured by state GOP chair to submit incorrect election results
By Kelly Mena, CNN

Updated 11:55 PM ET, Fri May 8, 2020

CONSISTENCY IS ALL WELL WITHIN THE GOP -
EVEN AT STATE LEVEL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Colorado election official says he felt pressured by state GOP chair to submit incorrect election results
By Kelly Mena, CNN

Updated 11:55 PM ET, Fri May 8, 2020

well we all know they can not win on their own...….the right has nothing going for it...lies ….deceit.....corruption...…..GOP....LDC!

but Atilla the None wouldn't lie to us about how many he has killed...or plans for more would he?
he wants America better I thought.....it was just a joke...he is still on a killing spree

AP Exclusive: Docs show top WH officials buried CDC report

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The decision to shelve detailed advice from the nation’s top disease control experts for reopening communities during the coronavirus pandemic came from the highest levels of the White House, according to internal government emails obtained by The Associated Press.

The files also show that after the AP reported Thursday that the guidance document had been buried, the Trump administration ordered key parts of it to be fast-tracked for approval

The trove of emails show the nation's top public health experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spending weeks working on guidance to help the country deal with a public health emergency, only to see their work quashed by political appointees with little explanation.

The document, titled “Guidance for Implementing the Opening Up America Again Framework,” was researched and written to help faith leaders, business owners, educators and state and local officials as they begin to reopen. It included detailed “decision trees,” or flow charts aimed at helping local leaders navigate the difficult decision of whether to reopen or remain closed.

White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that the documents had not been approved by CDC Director Robert Redfield. The new emails, however, show that Redfield cleared the guidance.

Exclusive: Obama says in private call that 'rule of law is at risk' in Michael Flynn case

WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama, talking privately to ex-members of his administration, said Friday that the “rule of law is at risk” in the wake of what he called an unprecedented move by the Justice Department to drop charges against former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn

In the same chat, a tape of which was obtained by Yahoo News, Obama also lashed out at the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic as “an absolute chaotic disaster.”

“The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed — about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn,” Obama said in a web talk with members of the Obama Alumni Association.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places.”

The Flynn case was invoked by Obama as a principal reason that his former administration officials needed to make sure former Vice President Joe Biden wins the November election against President Trump. “So I am hoping that all of you feel the same sense of urgency that I do,” he said. “Whenever I campaign, I’ve always said, ‘Ah, this is the most important election.’ Especially obviously when I was on the ballot, that always feels like it's the most important election. This one — I’m not on the ballot — but I am pretty darn invested. We got to make this happen.”

Obama misstated the charge to which Flynn had previously pleaded guilty. He was charged with false statements to the FBI, not perjury. But the Justice Department, in a filing with a federal judge on Thursday, asked that the case brought by special counsel Robert Mueller be dismissed, arguing that FBI agents did not have a justifiable reason to question the then national security adviser about his conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak — talks FBI agents and Mueller’s prosecutors concluded he had lied about.

Still, Obama’s unvarnished remarks were some of his sharpest yet about the Trump administration and appeared to forecast a dramatically stepped-up political role he intends to play in this year’s election. The comments came during a lengthy chat in which he also sharply criticized the response to the coronavirus pandemic, blaming it on the “tribal” trends that have been stoked by the president and his allies.

This election that’s coming up on every level is so important because what we’re going to be battling is not just a particular individual or a political party. What we’re fighting against is these long-term trends in which being selfish, being tribal, being divided, and seeing others as an enemy — that has become a stronger impulse in American life. And by the way, we’re seeing that internationally as well. It’s part of the reason why the response to this global crisis has been so anemic and spotty. It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset — of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ — when that mindset is operationalized in our government

“That’s why, I, by the way, am going to be spending as much time as necessary and campaigning as hard as I can for Joe Biden,” he added.

Obama’s remarks about Flynn seemed especially pointed in light of the fact that the former Army general had served in his administration as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency — until he was ****** out by administration officials who viewed him as a chaotic, insubordinate manager. During the transition, Obama even warned Trump not to hire Flynn — advice that Trump ignored.

Obama also gave some insights into his life during the pandemic. The lack of sports, he said, is “driving me nuts.” But there was a bright side, he added. His daughters, Malia and Sasha, “are stuck having dinner with me” at home.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said the U.S. may be facing its "worst moment" since the Civil War as it scrambles to curb the spread of the coronavirus, which has already killed more than 77,000 people in the country.

Sanders: US facing 'worst moment in American history maybe since the Civil War'
"We are in the worst moment in American history maybe since the Civil War," Sanders said on MSNBC on Friday. "We are in a terrible, terrible moment.

"People are hurting in a way that we have never ever seen in our lifetimes," he continued. "And to top it all, we have someone so irresponsible, so not understanding the current reality as president of the United States that it is just incredibly painful."
The remarks come as states across the country figure out how and when to reopen, with some opting for a more aggressive approach and others keeping their stringent social distancing orders in place until they're able to reduce their number of cases.
Sanders said the government should prioritize guaranteeing that workers receive their paychecks and providing Americans with $2,000 per month to help grapple with the exploding economic fallout from the virus, which has already led to skyrocketing business closures and unemployment claims.

However, Democrats and Republicans in Congress remain bitterly divided over the contents of the next stimulus package, and on whether such a package is even necessary; White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow signaled Friday that formal negotiations on the next coronavirus stimulus package would be paused until early June.

"We're in a lot of conversations right now. We've kind of paused as far as formal negotiations go," Kudlow told reporters at the White House. "Let's have a look at what the latest round produces. You need a month or so to evaluate that."

Sanders said he and Democrats on Capitol Hill would continue fighting to provide aid to American citizens and businesses, slamming Kudlow's remarks as "callous."

"I - and I know many other senators and members of the House - will fight like hell to make sure we act and act as soon as possible, because the American people are hurting," Sanders said.

with megan Kelly...right wing nut job ...out of a job because of her bullshit....trying to get in to try and get herself back into the spotlight also

Biden accuser says she is ‘not here to influence a national election’

Tara Reade, emotionally recounting her allegation that then-boss Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, insisted in an interview released online Friday that she did not want her accusations to be seen through a political prism.

“I’m not here to influence a national election,” she told former Fox and NBC broadcaster Megyn Kelly in an interview posted online. “I don’t want to help Donald Trump win. I don’t want to help Joe Biden win.”

In the 42-minute interview, Reade seemed to acknowledge that some of the details of her account may sound implausible — including her assertion that Biden assaulted her on a weekday in a Senate corridor — but maintained that her story was true and said the experience had changed her life. Biden, for whom Reade worked as a staff assistant for eight months, has denied her account.

“I don’t really care if people believe it or not,” she said. “I’ve had to live with it. And it is just one of those things that’s impacted and shattered my life.”

Reade’s description of the alleged assault largely mirrored what she has said in interviews with a number of outlets, including The Washington Post, over the past several weeks. She said it occurred on either the first floor or the basement level in the Capitol complex as she handed Biden a gym bag.

She said that Biden pinned her against a wall, put his hand up her dress and digitally penetrated her. She said that he grew angry when she resisted and that he then pulled away.

“He pointed his finger at me, and he said, ‘You’re nothing to me. You’re nothing,’ ” Reade said, estimating that the alleged incident lasted about three minutes.

The interview came as Biden’s allies have started pointing more directly to inconsistencies in Reade’s accounts and asking how some of her assertions have changed over time.

Biden has said he will not question her motives — saying that the assault did not occur but that all women should be allowed to publicly detail their allegations. Yet Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, on Thursday night challenged several of Reade’s statements by saying that “more and more inconsistencies keep emerging.”

“The truth is that these allegations are false and that the material that has been presented to back them up, under scrutiny, keeps proving their falsity
,” she said in a statement.

President Trump — who has been accused by more than a dozen women of groping, kissing or sexual assault and has been recorded on audio boasting about grabbing women between the legs — commented on the allegations Friday.

“I don’t know if it’s false or not,” he said on “Fox and Friends.” “Joe is going to have to prove whatever he has to prove or she has to prove it, but that’s a battle he has to fight.”

Reade first came forward publicly last year, offering details about what she described as harassment from Biden during her tenure in his Senate office. She said that he would touch her hair and neck and that she was told by others that he wanted her to serve drinks at a fundraiser because he thought she was pretty and had nice legs.

She said in the Friday interview that she was reprimanded by Marianne Baker, who was an executive assistant in the office and one of Reade’s direct bosses.

She just said, ‘You know, if you want to get along here, you need to keep your head down and do what you’re told,’ ” Reade said. “She said, ‘You need to button up your blouses, you need to have longer skirts, you need to not look so sexy and noticeable.’ ”

Reade said she went to Baker with complaints about harassment in the office. Baker has adamantly denied that assertion in a statement released by Biden’s campaign.

In interviews last year about her harassment allegations, Reade described her interactions with Biden as not being intimidating.

“I wasn’t scared of him, that he was going to take me in a room or anything,” she told the Associated Press in a recently published interview that was conducted in April 2019. “It wasn’t that kind of vibe.”

A friend who last year spoke to a Vox reporter at Reade’s encouragement said that Biden “never tried to kiss her directly. He never went for one of those touches. It was one of those, ‘Sorry you took it that way.’ ”

But those descriptions changed this year after Reade for the first time accused Biden of assault. She said that she was not comfortable coming forward at the time, and her friend told Vox that she was following Reade’s wishes to not disclose the assault.

In the interview with Kelly, Reade also addressed her repeated praise of Biden, made as recently as 2017. “I’ve always been conflicted about Joe Biden,” she said.

“I didn’t want to talk badly about him,” she said. “And I wasn’t ready to tell my history with Joe Biden at that point at all.”

Reade also reflected on the difficulty she faced in coming forward — saying criticism of her may intimidate other women from telling their own stories — and she also referred to some other hardships, saying that to go to law school, “I took a lot of loans. I’m still in debt. Very deeply in debt.”

Kelly on Thursday posted several earlier clips from the interview, in which Reade called on Biden to withdraw from his presidential campaign and said that she would testify under oath but would not submit to a polygraph unless Biden did, as well.

think know we have gone over this several times.....you repeat everything you are accused of and turn it around...posted the name and definition of it for you and you still persist......you just have no original sayings without using what someone else has already posted......and now you want to whine about this even....sorry fresh out of cheese....but will be glad to "cut you some"

Just PERFECTLY described yourself.

He threw the Republicans a bone every now and then- if it affected him. For instance, he cut the cost of license plate stickers to $99 for all cars where it used to be based on the price of a car. Jesse drove a Porsche and felt he should not have to pay more than a guy with an F-150. So the republicans got a win. Also, jetskis on certain lakes. Where lived (the same burb Jesse's ranch was), there was a small lake, Jesse didn't like the idea of not being able to jetski on a relatively quiet lake, so he open up smaller lake for jetskis. He was not religious and rejected every religious thing
That was good ol' Jesse.
Ha ha, thats my man jessie,,, just kidding. Ibwas never gonna vote for him anyways, I only mentioned him coz i was so fukin high and he was on the news..lmao. See, i was right they all are crooks. We'll.. I'll let you guys decide the fate of this great nation of ours. Im getting ready for a hook up tonight, very hot wonan they are here on btw. Enjoy my dudes....

It's worth the read --- BUT IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!
----------------------------------------
The World Is Taking Pity on Us
Will American prestige ever recover?

Timothy Egan
By Timothy Egan
Contributing Opinion Writer
  • May 8, 2020

sad...I read and maybe posted on the Irish giving money.....tells you how the world feels about MAGA

I posted a thing yesterday I think about what Australia thought about trump....and especially his virus bleach comment...….world laughing at us.....they have been for a while.....but they are really laughing now...….and sympathizing for our dead count.....killer in action and still doing more.....and still has people supporting him is what is really scary......says we have a huge mental problem with so many here supporting him...….not a good time to be a proud American...when not a lot to be proud of with what is leading the country

Last edited:
The only thing NOT to be proud of being an American is the actions and rhetoric of the rabid left and how the media has sold out to them.

Joe Biden has become a joke - too bad really - if he’s the best you’ve got you’re in big trouble.

The only thing NOT to be proud of being an American is the actions and rhetoric of the rabid left and how the media has sold out to them.

Joe Biden has become a joke - too bad really - if he’s the best you’ve got you’re in big trouble.

shows how little you really know...….and how "duped" some can be

World leaders tell Biden: We need you - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/biden...
Joe Biden addresses the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in 2016. “There is little doubt that his name has a favorable ring in European ears,” says former Swedish Prime Minister

The Rest of the World Is Laughing at Trump
2020/05/05/the-rest-of-the-world-is-laughing-at-trump
May 05, 2020 · The Rest of the World Is Laughing at Trump. May 5, 2020 at 1:29 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment

Trump’s America Now Leads the World—in Suicidal Stupidity

“American exceptionalism” is the general idea that the United States is different from other countries, endowed with special traits, better, superior. It goes back—well, actually, people debate how far it goes back.

But there’s no debating when it ends. It ends this month, in May 2020, under Donald Trump, who in prematurely sending people back to work (and to gyms) so they can die needlessly is destroying not just thousands of human lives but also any idea of America as a special place. That shining city on a hill business? Done.

We are a laughing stock. And, we are a horror show. The other day, there was a world conference on vaccines, a virtual summit run out of London. There were speeches, live and pre-recorded, by Angela Merkel, Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, Shinzo Abe; even thugs like Netanyahu and Erdogan chimed in, putting aside their usual venality out of respect for the gravity of the occasion. The United States? Not represented. By anyone.

We are an object of international contempt and rage, and maybe at best pity from those dwindling few who still admire what we once were. But that America is dead. Under Trump, the only exceptionalism that exists is that among the nations of the world we are the most exceptionally fucking stupid.

We’re now seeing estimates of the number of dead being revised frighteningly upward. And there’s only one reason why that is happening
. Because we have a president who can’t think beyond the next 10 minutes, can’t plan, can’t lead. He dodges and cheats and blames everybody else because that’s what he’s always done, and it’s all he knows how to do, and it’s made him a rich and famous man, which ought to tell us things about this country we’d rather not confront, and it even made him president; and it got him through the normal crises, because in normal crises you can bluff and harangue and blame the other guy, especially when you have a zombie Newspeak-Hate Week propaganda TV network at your disposal.

But you can’t bullshit a disease.

Laugh At Trump Supporters - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Laugh-At-Trump-Supporters-264469747310011
Laugh At Trump Supporters. 3,759 likes · 1 talking about this. Just For Fun

Trump is a disgrace
Media

‘Catastrophic and ridiculous’: Journalist explains how ...
https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/catastrophic-and...
May 04, 2020 · ‘Catastrophic and ridiculous’: Journalist explains how Trump got the whole world laughingat him 3 Here are 4 jaw-dropping details from The Washington Post deep-dive on Trump

Monday News: “The Rest of the World Is Laughing at Trump ...
.us/2020/05/monday-news-the...
Trump says up to 100,000 Americans may die from coronavirus; Trump, offering support to lockdown protesters, says it’s safe for states to reopen (“He also projected that the U.S. death toll may be as high as 100,000, scaling up his earlier estimate of 65,000.”) Trump Presses to Reopen U.S. With Risk of Promising Too Much

This Time, Americans Are Doing Nothing - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05...
May 03, 2020 · The Rest of the World Is Laughing at Trump. The president created a leadership vacuum. China intends to fill it. May 3, 2020 ... in a world where people laugh at the American president, they might ...

Trump's pathological obsession with being laughed at
trumps...
May 31, 2017 · Yet ironically, no president in history has ever been laughed at as much as Trump. Long before he ran for the White House he was considered a cretinous buffoon, one of the world's least serious...

American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/10/american...
A new poll revealed that depth of bigoted stupidity of Republican voters who are supporting Donald Trump. According to a PPP survey of Trump supporters: -65% think President Obama is a Muslim, only 13% think he’s a Christian. -59% think President Obama was not born in the United States, only 23% think that he was.

How many Americans actually support Trump? - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/politics/actual-trump-support
Sep 26, 2018 · Midterms are a base election, but how big is Trump's base? We all know he brags about being the most popular president in the Republican Party (more popular than Abraham Lincoln, he says!). In the ...
( there are only so many retards in the country...trump has them all)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back