Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems and media propaganda

just more of using his own words against him.....terrible isn't it......when he says something...the world heard it....and the right trying to deny he said it…….funny to watch

he said it...the world heard it....and the right wants to deny it ever happened....

damn…..even special announcements on tv ...tell "responsible" people to keep an eye on chemicals so someone doesn't try to ******* them and not listen to the president

Mmmm special announcements telling people to ignore our elected leader....says a lot for what we have in charge

The least expensive and most effective way to help an idiot identify himself is to provide him a mirror!
He may, or may not, have one, but I'm certain Trump will accidentally, or otherwise, be exposed to one eventually!

Thank you Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/os...den-would-be-president-declassified-docs-show
So desperate that Fox and Trump must go to Osama Bin Ladin for rhetoric against Biden. Hey BlkdLaur, what do you say about using anything against America to win? Is there any bigger single individual that has harmed/killed our civilians or our troops?
Perfect example of anything goes with these Faketriots. Using Osama Bin Ladin words, threatening a sitting President, just to show YOU agree with him. Asshole.

Well, since they know the intellect of Trump supporters is as low as their tolerance of brown people, Lysol had to put out a statement basically saying don't listen to that President.

So desperate that Fox and Trump must go to Osama Bin Ladin for rhetoric against Biden. Hey BlkdLaur, what do you say about using anything against America to win? Is there any bigger single individual that has harmed/killed our civilians or our troops?
Perfect example of anything goes with these Faketriots. Using Osama Bin Ladin words, threatening a sitting President, just to show YOU agree with him. Asshole.
It was just released

You having a bad day? Or do you post ******* without reading the article as you've been accused of? You posted evidence that Trump said exactly what the media and the world heard him say. Thanks for the link.
Trump later added that “disinfectant ... knocks it out in a minute. One minute."
“Is there a way we can do something like that ... by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs," Trump said. “So it’d be interesting to check that. So that ... you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.”
The makers of Lysol issued a warning Friday against any internal use of its disinfectants and cleaning products following the president’s comments.

You having a bad day? Or do you post ******* without reading the article as you've been accused of? You posted evidence that Trump said exactly what the media and the world heard him say. Thanks for the link.
Trump later added that “disinfectant ... knocks it out in a minute. One minute."
“Is there a way we can do something like that ... by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs," Trump said. “So it’d be interesting to check that. So that ... you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.”
The makers of Lysol issued a warning Friday against any internal use of its disinfectants and cleaning products following the president’s comments.
Read it rationally not trying to make something of it

It was just released
Ummm, Bin Ladin was killed in 2011 by a mission approved by President Obama. That statement was found in the papers on the raid of the Bin Ladin complex. The "news" being hyped by Fox News was actually a Washington Post story from 2012 but Trump needs help now so FoxNews.com writer Gregg Re re-discovered it just in time to try and shift the conversation away from Trump's horrible poll numbers and to attack Joe Biden.

That's right. Another distraction. And they know most of you think Bin Ladin is still alive.

For a second did you think ******* lysol, I thought he was talking about sterilizing lungs. In what fantasy land would he want to ******* all his voter's
What a fantasy land you live in if you thought he actually thought that was dangerous, and not more of his genius advice.
He is an ignorant, dangerous, impeached, documented liar that is the worst president.

I try very hard to control my emotions but you are not a good person, you feed off insulting people that are good. Trump is not the worse president ever. That man has hung in there for the american people during the most difficult presidency I have witnessed in my lifetime. Your from Canada so unless you have duel citizenship your view , your opinion or your input is completely useless. You are continually insulting some good American people who are far better human beings than you are and 100 times better then who you think you are. It makes me extremely angry that people like you, subhub, MacandFries and other liberals on here use vulgar language and personal put downs to show your hatred for our president and the patriotic people that follow him. I can guarantee if you people would act with class instead of insults, people that follow Trump wouldn't ever insult you who don't follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back