Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange how our commander n thief last night on his usual self gratification hour......talked about all the ventilators he has ordered that don't look like they will be needed now.....and yet you hear Dr. and nurses have to make that life and death situations about who gets one and who doesn't.....who do we believe.....the people actually around the life and death...…...or someone who averages 7 lies a day!.....if only there was someplace we could ship this guy where he might be needed...….prison maybe?

Well based on the media hounding his Administration they listen to the liberal media and whinny democrats, so being politicians they ordered for doomsday. Now we have the cover up from the left by the left:

I drove by 3 hospitals yesterday. Yes I am classified essential. One had maybe 25 cars in the lot, normally has well over 100 on a slow day and no activity at the emergency room. One is for the poor and guess what I saw. A bunch of scrub wearing people playing soccer in the parking lot outside the Emergency room. The last one I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't closed. Have you notice when the media shows 'emergency room,' not in Italy claiming they are in NYC, that the staff is not moving around and there are no patients in the halls? Have you also notice how the 'experts' keep changing the peak week? Now there is talk of a virus bombs in May or in September.

Only a flaming rabid Dem would support China over his President - Dems have raised being unpatriotic to an entirely new level !!!

we are just standing by the one you guys put up...on one side it is American....on the other side it is Russian.....and below instead of any state flag....another with china on one side and N.K. on the other....as his allegiance shifts....so does our support.....in other words...…...your loyalty is a fucking joke!.....and if you listened you could hear an echo inside the pumpkin of him laughing at you

your loyalty is misguided...……...you should be loyal to your country....not someone willing to destroy it for personal wealth....and willing to ******* it citizens over his incompetence……...so it would seem your patriotism is nothing more that a joke like the one you support!

Used ta be - and you’re old enough to remember - people put their country first and got behind the President in times of crisis - you people now use this crisis and support China to beat your political opponent down - I find it pathetic - disgusting - and unpatriotic to the extreme !!!

Used ta be - and you’re old enough to remember - people put their country first and got behind the President in times of crisis - you people now use this crisis and support China to beat your political opponent down - I find it pathetic - disgusting - and unpatriotic to the extreme !!!

used to be...and you re old enough to know....just to blind to see

used to be
we could trust our president to do what is best for the country.....guess ol killer lets us down now didn't he....but then his mind was on stealing from the gov so he didn't have our best interest at heart....he had china's...even gave them supplies that we needed

used to be we had a president you could trust to tell you the truth

used to be we had laws against collusion and the pres making money while in office

used to be we had a pres that followed the constitution

used to be we would never have elected someone in bed with the enemy

used to be we trusted the press to keep the pres honest...he has tried anyway to destroy that

used to be we had briefing to tell the people what was going on...and you could believe what was said

used to be the pres paid taxes like everyone else

used to be.....we would never have elected a pervert and a thief!

used to be the pres followed the constitution...instead of looking for loop holes or just plain over riding it

want more.."used to be's"....this guy is full of them and the different way s
he has benefitted while fucking the country....won't even go into the golfing and etc

point is....used to be the pres was held to a higher standard and you looked up to him.....but the right changed that first with what they did to Obama....and now what the are doing with this snake

used to be...and you re old enough to know....just to blind to see

used to be
we could trust our president to do what is best for the country.....guess ol killer lets us down now didn't he....but then his mind was on stealing from the gov so he didn't have our best interest at heart....he had china's...even gave them supplies that we needed

used to be we had a president you could trust to tell you the truth

used to be we had laws against collusion and the pres making money while in office

used to be we had a pres that followed the constitution

used to be we would never have elected someone in bed with the enemy

used to be we trusted the press to keep the pres honest...he has tried anyway to destroy that

used to be we had briefing to tell the people what was going on...and you could believe what was said

used to be the pres paid taxes like everyone else

used to be.....we would never have elected a pervert and a thief!

used to be the pres followed the constitution...instead of looking for loop holes or just plain over riding it

want more.."used to be's"....this guy is full of them and the different way s
he has benefitted while fucking the country....won't even go into the golfing and etc

point is....used to be the pres was held to a higher standard and you looked up to him.....but the right changed that first with what they did to Obama....and now what the are doing with this snake

You are TDS besotted - what ya gonna do in 2020 for another four years - methinks you’ll have cried yourself dry by then :cold:

Well, if you'll go back to the first parts of the Politics Politics Politics thread when Obama was President, you can see the reverse of it all ... go see what YOU and H-H and several other Rightards had to say about Obama back then. They're still THERE for YOU to read.
And let me bet my testicles that if and when a Democrat gets elected President and Democrats have a trifecta in Washington, you'll do the EXACT same thing again as you did to Obama.
I use to say there was no politician I hated more than Cheney; that was UNTIL the ORANGE Man became alt-president.
Does THAT answer your question of Doom & Gloom?
Rightards he ORANGE Man alt-president.
I can't help you're a gullible idiot! I won't obstruct this President of the United States, but I damn well won't SUPPORT the bastard.
But you will jump up and down, scream and holler, hold your breath and bawl your eyes out just like a 4 year old that doesn't get their own way.

China has more credibility…….plain and simple....who would you believe?
they fought to get the cure and people back in good health...….
the US gave away all the supplies needed to get our people back in good health
china was on top of it early
we ignored all of our professionals and went on gut instinct...

and if you follow the pattern.....even Atilla the None seems to place a lot of credence in what dictators have to say

Oh look Subhub defending a ******* communist dictatorship who kills it's own people by the thousands maybe millions. With discredited propaganda from left wing democrat news sources who also defend China. At least the Democrat Media is getting paid for it.

There are NO comparisons to the character, integrity and honesty between Barrack Obama and Donald Trump ... its not even close.
Its really not even up for a comparison discussion.
Trump will hurt this country to better himself ... enough said of a man who's been involved in thousands of lawsuits. I'm not willing to discuss that.
Your right, Obama was good at deception, A fake a phony, he knew how to lie and if we could peel back the onion we would find crimes worse than Trump has ever done.

I think it might in some areas, NY has been reporting lower death numbers each day. Places like NY, CA, Detroit were some of the earliest "victims" so it stands to reason they will peek first, then the peek will wave inward as did the spread. A lot of the inner states have a ways to go yet.
It was reported or stated that in Maine the target is April 25th for the virus to peak, around 100 people will die here that day. Fourteen have passed so far.

Trump claims mail-in voting 'doesn't work out well for ...
https://nypost.com/2020/04/08/trump-claims-mail-in...
4 hours ago · Trump has been vocal about his opposition to mail-in voting, which has become more widely utilized in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.

except he used mail I voting in florida….more of that do as I say not as I do...and the trumptards listen
Trump: Mail-In Voting Is "Horrible" Except When I Do It ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/trump-mail...
4 hours ago · Trump: Mail-In Voting Is "Horrible" Except When I Do It The president, who has repeatedly lied about millions voting illegally against him in 2016, seems determined to limit voting in 2020. By Eric...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back