Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLK’s nephew, Isaac Farris Jr., still says Trump is not a racist
NEWS
Jan 16, 2018
By

Isaac Newton Farris Jr., the nephew of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., on Monday stood behind his comments last week that President Trump is not a racist “in the traditional sense that we have known racists.”
In a late night interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Farris said he didn’t think Trump “looks at people who don’t look like him or come from a different culture as being less than a human being. That’s what we were confronted with in 1960. Donald Trump is not walking around saying we should have a segregated society. Now, that’s not to say that the other things he’s said we should be jumping up with joy about.”

( https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/mlk-...says-trump-not-racist/9eI1rScapHKzKbMhcolxwL/ )

stiff again you post someone you see or read about that says trump is not a racist.....that proves nothing...I have said this everytime you find ONE GUY that says he isn't but yet I give you facts of where he has been sued over it...taken to court over it and where the majority of the country thinks he is...…..
and how many times now have you posted that same article..everytime I make a statement about your hero....the same article 3 or 4 times now and everythread…...this time you got mad about the pee tape and so to try and defend your man you post the same article

If you keep pressing me to research how much of a racist Donald Trump is NOT I may have to publish a book about it one day as you are ironically forsing me to find lots of material. I'd give you an autographed copy but you would probably burn it if you have a fireplace. Here is more evidence that Donald Trump is not racist @subhub174014:

Trump also has a very interesting history of throwing his weight behind black people. He appointed the first black female marine corps general. He has openly endorsed black candidates for public office such as Michigan's John James for U.S. Senate and even more recently Kentucky’s Daniel Cameron for state attorney general.

The racist-Trump narrative really falls apart when we consider that the president endorsed and signed a criminal justice reform bill that has overwhelmingly benefited people of color. Likewise, Trump has used his executive powers to literally bust black ******* dealers out of prison. Trump has also played a role in upgrading Rev. Martin Luther King's birthplace into a National Historical Park. Furthermore, he recently helped to establish the home of Mississippi civil rights hero, Megder Evers, as a National Monument. Trump posthumously pardoned the wrongfully accused black boxer Jack Johnson. Despite what you believe about the Central Park 5, Trump is responsible for freeing more black people from prison than current progressive frontrunner Joe Biden, a lead architect for our racist system of mass incarceration.

from: ( https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5762420/proving-trump-is-not-a-racist )

well you definitely need to do some research....this ******* of finding another guy that supports trump is terrible...and all this time now you have come up with what 5? now....that should tell you something right there but didn't...and you still persist

you have a bad case of hero worship!

you start this same stuff again with one more person....all because your feelings were hurt over my posting trumps love for golden showers.....you just can not tolerate something wrong with your hero

The Trump of Imperfections (#18) - geta-blog.com
Trump-of-Imperfections#!
Trump prefers living in the alternative reality of ‘Trump perfection’ that doesn’t exist. In fact the opposite may be closer to the truth, he lives a larger than life – life of great accomplishments, but a life of even greater imperfections.

The steep price of Trump’s incoherent nihilism - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-steep-price-of-trumps...
And Trump’s affection for dictatorships is squandering the high ground our country has historically been able to occupy, even in the face of our imperfections and inconsistencies. Championing ...

I guess these acts of selfless generosity from then Mr Trump before he became POTUS illustrates how "racist" he is @subhub174014 even going back to the 1980s !?

Donald Trump's no racist, as past acts and presidential record prove

Donald Trump is no racist. I have known him since 1973 and have never seen any indication or any form of racism. In fact, quite the contrary.

When I was Manhattan Borough president and president of the New York City Council, I asked him numerous times to help black or Hispanic groups, and he always came through, many times without publicity. When a hurricane ravished Puerto Rico in the mid 1980s, I asked many big companies to give various forms of assistance — but the problem was how to get all of this aid down to Puerto Rico. I called Donald Trump, and he provided us with a 727 jet to take all of the donated material down to the island, and he didn’t ask for any publicity for that generous act.

My friend, Rev. Floyd Flake, the minister of the largest black church in Queens, asked for some help for his senior center. Again, I called Donald Trump and he wrote a big check.

One day I met an African American woman on the street with her two adorable young *******. She was homeless, and I gave her some money — and then asked Donald to get her into some low-income housing in Queens. He came through, and did so without any fanfare.

When President Trump recently attacked Congressman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), he was not doing so because Rep. Cummings is black but because the president is a counter-puncher. And he is right that Cummings has been a congressman for 22 years and that Baltimore, part of which is in his congressional district, is a mess. The city has gotten worse during his tenure: more poverty, more ******* and more crime.

The president is honest and doesn’t parse his words, like most politicians, and that drives the media crazy. But his honesty is refreshing, and he is usually right, if not always diplomatic.

African American and Hispanic unemployment under his presidency is the lowest it has been in 60 years. The president pushed through criminal justice reform and has created empowerment zones that help economically distressed communities — and their poorer residents — through tax incentives and grants. In short, he has done more for minorities in three years than President Obama did in eight, and he deserves credit instead of rebuke.

I truly do not believe that Barack Obama is a racist — but some of his actions during his presidency could make people wonder.

Obama listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s vile sermons every Sunday for years; Rev. Wright frequently and viciously attacked whites, Jews and America itself.

Barack Obama had many meetings in Chicago with Rev. Louis Farrakhan and said many nice things about the Nation of Islam leader. He attended many of Farrakhan’s rallies, where Farrakhan set a new low for anti-Semitic attacks, calling Jews a “gutter religion” and white people “devils.”

In addition, President Obama had Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the country’s highest-profile race-baiters, as a guest in the White House dozens of times.

In order to protect President Obama, the media largely ignored these and many other questionable things — but these things happened, and they are far worse than anything President Trump has done.

The point is that President Obama was not a racist but he did things that could be construed as racially divisive — and yet, he was never widely criticized for it, nor was he publicly condemned as a racist. President Trump is not a racist, either — and yet, he is being condemned as one by his critics on the left, and by much of the mainstream media.

Race should not play a part in our politics. For too long, it has been a scar on our country. We should focus instead on the issues, and on what’s going to help make America strong for everyone.

Andrew J. Stein is a former president of the New York City Council and a former president of Manhattan Borough.

from https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...st-as-past-acts-and-presidential-record-prove

Hey, STIFFBBC! RU in the market for some great buys on some bridges I don't own? It's evident you're an easy sell!
My offer to you is far more creditable than your (assumed) logic is in trying to sell us all this unbelievable horse ******* about your Make-Believe President! You probably deserve more sympathy than criticism, on second thought, maybe not!

well you definitely need to do some research....this ******* of finding another guy that supports trump is terrible...and all this time now you have come up with what 5? now....that should tell you something right there but didn't...and you still persist

you start this same stuff again with one more person....all because your feelings were hurt over my posting trumps love for golden showers.....you just can not tolerate something wrong with your hero
Ironically @subhub174014 it is you that is the inspiration for me researching additional sources illustrating Donald Trump is not a racist provided you and @Drillher4me ever decided to look into the evidence I mentioned.

Seeing that you are a proud American and a champion against racism @subhub174014 as well as a card carrying Democrat that would provide you enough priviledge to enter the inner cities in your spare time where Blacks there would cheer and celebrate your presence, just as they did Hillary Clinton, or myself being so Republican minded where after a lie detector test even as a Black man I could freely enter a White Nationalist or KKK rallies.

But back to you @subhub174014 did you realize that there is someone who has slightly more street credibility than yourself serving as a champion for Blacks there from Chicago that was quoted by Larry Elder as saying "Obama failed Black people particularly in the inner city and hey why not give Donald Trump a chance?"

Would you care to learn who that colleague of yours was from the Black Community? Reacting so optimistically to Donald Trump after the sheer frustration after being so badly disappointed by President Obama? It was the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan!!!????

In fact Louis Farrakhan was quoted as saying this too:

"Well I just want to tell you Mr. President [Obama] you [are] from Chicago and so am I. I grew out in the street with the people. I visited the worst neighbourhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them they said, 'You know Farrakhan the president [Obama] ain't never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?' There is your legacy Mr. President [Obama]. It is in the street with your suffering people Mr. President [Obama]. And if you cannot go and see about them, then don't worry about your legacy because the White people that you serve so well they will preserve your legacy. The Hell you will. But you did not earn your legacy with us. We put you there and you fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel and your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That's where your legacy is."

from (
) where you can hear Louis Farrakhan say those exact same words himself!

It is true one person might not be convincing from from the weight of all of the testimonies of people defending Trump not being a racist must say something? If I were to present 50 arguments or individuals that are quote that Donald Trump is not a racist it would not persuade you, or @Drillher4me , or @Zwing but for most other objective people it may cause them to re-evaluate their belief system.

Not to mention that always being a high profile individual like Donald Trump always has been in his adulthood certainly a huge scandal would bring him down just like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, or Jeffery Epstein. And it would be a huge feather in someone's caps if Trump's popularity could be delivered a mortal wound, but it has yet to occur?

Larry Elder also quotes Liz Crokin on July 10th, 2016, "Townhall: Trump Does The Unthinkable":

"Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe -- did I miss anything? The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday: yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul. As an entertainment journalist, I've had the opportunity to cover Trump for over a decade, and in all my years covering him I've never heard anything negative about the man until he announced he was running for president. Keep in mind, I got paid a lot of money to dig up dirt on celebrities like Trump for a living so a scandalous story on the famous billionaire could've potentially sold a lot of magazines and would've been a 'yuge' feather in my cap. Instead, I found that he doesn't ******* alcohol or do *******, he's a hardworking businessman and totally devoted to his beloved wife and children. On top of that, he's one of the most generous celebrities in the world with a heart filled with more gold than his $100 million New York penthouse."

also from (
)

said a long time ago stiff you have the wrong avatar...…...it should be of Steve Irkel!

although a "irkel" with a short understanding of the world around you

Opinion | What Trump’s Speech Says About His Mental ...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/06/opinion/trump-speech-mental-capacity.html

Feb 06, 2018 · As part of the discussion about Donald Trump’s lack of fitness for the presidency, some have argued that his linguistic capacities have worsened, suggesting significant cognitive decline. In interviews in the 1980s and 1990s, Mr. Trump speaks in complete sentences, using mature vocabulary and expressions.

Opinion | Is It Time to Call Trump Mentally Ill? - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/opinion/is-it-time-to-call-trump-mentally-ill.html
Feb 17, 2017 · So the nation doesn’t need a shrink to help it to decide whether President Trump is fit to serve, mentally or otherwise. Presidents should be judged on the merits of their actions, statements and, I suppose, their tweets. No experts are needed for that — just common sense.

Giuliani ****** to defend Trump as ‘mentally’ capable of ...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/giuliani-******-to-defend-trump-as-mentally-capable...

May 25, 2019 · President Donald Trump's television defense attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had to defend the president's mental fitness after a week of public hysterics from the commander-in-chief.

Mental health expert: Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ...

mental-health-expert-donald-trump-is-dangerously...

Mental health expert: Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president. “Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” says Gartner, author of “In Search of Bill Clinton: A Psychological Biography.” Trump, Gartner says, has “malignant narcissism,” which is different from narcissistic personality disorder and …

Mental health professionals warn Trump is incapable of ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mental...

Mental health professionals warn Trump is incapable of being president. The 35 mental health professionals said Mr Trump’s “words and behaviour suggest a profound inability to empathise”. The President’s tendency to “distort reality” to fit his “personal myth of greatness” and attack those who challenge him with facts was likely to increase in a position of power, they added.

Mental health stability of STIFF BBC

for a while now I have kept a sheet in my browser full of trump jokes I post on occasion...but after arguing with a couple of these trumpies and especially stiff..it is now 6 pages of internet searches of anti trump stuff....so when he finds another person that says I like trump...I can just go to my sheet and post something anti trump...I think stiff is up to 5 people now...but like I said I now have 6 pages of the other...although to be fair.....excerpt from the mueller report covers about 2 pages

Ironically @subhub174014 it is you that is the inspiration for me researching additional sources illustrating Donald Trump is not a racist provided you and @Drillher4me ever decided to look into the evidence I mentioned.

Seeing that you are a proud American and a champion against racism @subhub174014 as well as a card carrying Democrat that would provide you enough priviledge to enter the inner cities in your spare time where Blacks there would cheer and celebrate your presence, just as they did Hillary Clinton, or myself being so Republican minded where after a lie detector test even as a Black man I could freely enter a White Nationalist or KKK rallies.

But back to you @subhub174014 did you realize that there is someone who has slightly more street credibility than yourself serving as a champion for Blacks there from Chicago that was quoted by Larry Elder as saying "Obama failed Black people particularly in the inner city and hey why not give Donald Trump a chance?"

Would you care to learn who that colleague of yours was from the Black Community? Reacting so optimistically to Donald Trump after the sheer frustration after being so badly disappointed by President Obama? It was the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan!!!????

In fact Louis Farrakhan was quoted as saying this too:

"Well I just want to tell you Mr. President [Obama] you [are] from Chicago and so am I. I grew out in the street with the people. I visited the worst neighbourhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them they said, 'You know Farrakhan the president [Obama] ain't never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?' There is your legacy Mr. President [Obama]. It is in the street with your suffering people Mr. President [Obama]. And if you cannot go and see about them, then don't worry about your legacy because the White people that you serve so well they will preserve your legacy. The Hell you will. But you did not earn your legacy with us. We put you there and you fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel and your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That's where your legacy is."

from (
) where you can hear Louis Farrakhan say those exact same words himself!

It is true one person might not be convincing from from the weight of all of the testimonies of people defending Trump not being a racist must say something? If I were to present 50 arguments or individuals that are quote that Donald Trump is not a racist it would not persuade you, or @Drillher4me , or @Zwing but for most other objective people it may cause them to re-evaluate their belief system.

Not to mention that always being a high profile individual like Donald Trump always has been in his adulthood certainly a huge scandal would bring him down just like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, or Jeffery Epstein. And it would be a huge feather in someone's caps if Trump's popularity could be delivered a mortal wound, but it has yet to occur?

Larry Elder also quotes Liz Crokin on July 10th, 2016, "Townhall: Trump Does The Unthinkable":

"Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe -- did I miss anything? The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday: yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul. As an entertainment journalist, I've had the opportunity to cover Trump for over a decade, and in all my years covering him I've never heard anything negative about the man until he announced he was running for president. Keep in mind, I got paid a lot of money to dig up dirt on celebrities like Trump for a living so a scandalous story on the famous billionaire could've potentially sold a lot of magazines and would've been a 'yuge' feather in my cap. Instead, I found that he doesn't ******* alcohol or do *******, he's a hardworking businessman and totally devoted to his beloved wife and children. On top of that, he's one of the most generous celebrities in the world with a heart filled with more gold than his $100 million New York penthouse."

also from (
)
Here is the difference. You have to present people that offer their opinion that Trump isn't a racist. We just present Trump. Half the country doesn't think he is racist for no reason.

Hell, you don't even believe the DOJ. And I don't mean 2019 DOJ but 1970's DOJ.

Is Trump Unfit for Office? The Constitution Says Yes
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-25th-amendment-constitution-750157
Is Trump Unfit for Office? The Constitution Says Yes. Robert Dallek On 12/16/17 at 6:00 AM EST A woman holds up a copy of the U.S. Constitution. ... Medicine aside, it is clear Trump is unfit to ...

Boris Johnson once called Donald Trump 'unfit' for office ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-once-called-donald-trump-unfit-for...
Boris Johnson once said Trump's comments about Muslim immigration showed 'stupefying ignorance' and called him 'unfit' for office. ... even going as far to say that Trump was "unfit" for office. ...

Trump mentally unfit for office - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper
trump-mentally-unfit-for-office
There is something terribly wrong in the White House. The president should be put through a no-holds-barred mental evaluation, as no sane individual working in our government would display ...

just food for thought....well for those that still have the ability to think!

Is Trump Unfit for Office? The Constitution Says Yes
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-25th-amendment-constitution-750157
Is Trump Unfit for Office? The Constitution Says Yes. Robert Dallek On 12/16/17 at 6:00 AM EST A woman holds up a copy of the U.S. Constitution. ... Medicine aside, it is clear Trump is unfit to ...

Boris Johnson once called Donald Trump 'unfit' for office ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-once-called-donald-trump-unfit-for...
Boris Johnson once said Trump's comments about Muslim immigration showed 'stupefying ignorance' and called him 'unfit' for office. ... even going as far to say that Trump was "unfit" for office. ...

Trump mentally unfit for office - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper
trump-mentally-unfit-for-office
There is something terribly wrong in the White House. The president should be put through a no-holds-barred mental evaluation, as no sane individual working in our government would display ...

just food for thought....well for those that still have the ability to think!

well stiff you have 2 full days to spread the ******* and come up with...something...going to a car show all day tomorrow and fishing on Monday

I'm not angry at all @subhub174014 just discovering far more evidence illustrating Donald Trump is no racist and I was sharing some with you. ;)

Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence - Video - NYTimes.com
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004269364/trump-and-violence.htm

2:39

Mar 14, 2016 · Donald J. Trump has appealed to the raw anger of voters and encouraged crowds at rallies to use ******* against protesters who are disruptive. ... Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence.
  • Author: AINARA TIEFENTHÄLER

Donald Trump Hate And Violence Map - americasvoice.org
trumphatemap
Report Incidents of Hate. We’ve seen the proof since his campaign launch in June 2015. President-elect Donald Trump’s xenophobic rhetoric didn’t just push his fellow candidates to the right on immigration (in what has become known as the “Trump Effect”).). It’s gone beyond the political world and injected itself into everyday life — and, in many instances across dozens of states …

Donald Trump Encourages Violence At His Rallies. His Fans ...
trump-violence_n_56e1f16fe4b0b25c91815913
Dec 19, 2016 · Racial slurs, nasty rhetoric and violence at Trump rallies have become commonplace against protesters, bystanders, and reporters. Assaults are committed not only by rowdy Trump fans, but by the staff he employs to keep the events safe. But rather than denounce these incidents, Trump is making them part of his brand, and uses them to rev up crowds.

Donald Trump Is Basically A Hate Group All By Himself ...
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-racist...
Donald Trump is a one-man hate group. If the president were an organization instead of an individual, it would not be a big stretch to define him as a "hate group" under the FBI's simple …

Donald Trump Encourages Violence At His Rallies. His Fans ...
trump-violence_n_56e1f16fe4b0b25c91815913
Dec 19, 2016 · Racial slurs, nasty rhetoric and violence at Trump rallies have become commonplace against protesters, bystanders, and reporters. Assaults are committed not only by rowdy Trump fans, but by the staff he employs to keep the events safe. But rather than denounce these incidents, Trump is making them part of his brand, and uses them to rev up crowds.

Gun violence: What Trump said vs. what Trump did
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/gun-violence-what-trump-said-vs-what...
Gun violence: What Trump said vs. what Trump did The killings in Santa Fe, Texas, are the second mass shooting targeting students in recent months. The president pledged action each time.

Trump says gun violence 'isn't a gun problem' | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-says-gun-violence-isnt-gun-problem
Donald Trump said gun laws aren’t to blame for ... Trump says gun violence ‘isn’t a gun problem’ ... “I’ve seen plenty of people who look pretty sick frankly and nothing over the years ...

Gun deaths rose 12 percent in Trump's first months - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/27/trump-promised-to-end-the...
Aug 23, 2019 · Under Trump, however, fears of federal gun-grabs have subsided, driving gun sales down as a result. If that trend continues, it may prove to have more of a concrete effect on gun violence

Massacre President: Mass Shootings Soaring Under President ...
Nov 11, 2017 · Donald Trump is fast becoming the “massacre president.” The number citizens killed or wounded in mass shootings is skyrocketing under his administration, putting it on a pace to become one of the bloodiest in modern political history. Trump’s latest reaction to the mass shooting at a Texas church suggests he has no plans to address the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back