Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i looked at a job for trump i would over charge so i got most of my money in deposit to account for time chasing final payment. Any body that works in construction would know

You're only lying to yourself, blkdlaur. He's still President because the Republican senate won't allow him to be removed ... PERIOD! Presidents can't be removed from office for wrong doing ... isn't that what they said? Of course, they meant Republican Presidents, I'm sure.
What, you want that LIST of wrongdoings since becoming President, AGAIN?

Yeah, right! No corruption ... no cheating ... no deceiving ... no dishonesty, RIGHT?
View attachment 2803247

Wasn’t a big Obama fan but hoped for his success. Respected his presidency though I didn’t agree with his politics.

well looks like our national embarrassment is back on the job embarrassing the country and also showing the world what a world class liar he is....on top of being a fool and stupid

said he missed the climate change meeting because he was meeting with germany...but germany was in the climate change meeting.....just one fucking joke after another!

also got told off when he brought up letting Russia back in.....wonder how long before it becomes the G6 and the US is kicked out!

and just gave China a look at his hand ...losing at that game also.....now that he knows Trump regrets the tariffs now and stocks and etc plunging...and him telling us companies to shop someplace besides China...….they now know they have him on the ropes....so it would seem he is determined to destroy the country from within....isn't that what Krushev said back in the 60's....they would take over this country without firing a shot!.....they just bought trump and paid him to do it!

Wasn’t a big Obama fan but hoped for his success. Respected his presidency though I didn’t agree with his politics.

you trying to compete with trump for the bullshit award?....you have a long way to go

but just like you...I was rooting for Donald trump to be president We haven’t had a presidential assassination in a while

Over the years there have been many presidents I have not liked or agreed with - even so - I always wished for their success as that determines the success of our country - even bringing up what you bring up as regards our current president - is disgusting - unAmerican - unpatriotic and possibly treasonous - if I were you - in the future - I would chose my words MUCH more CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!

Over the years there have been many presidents I have not liked or agreed with - even so - I always wished for their success as that determines the success of our country - even bringing up what you bring up as regards our current president - is disgusting - unAmerican - unpatriotic and possibly treasonous - if I were you - in the future - I would chose my words MUCH more CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!
And red flag

So please explain .... you get a disgusting president, who is unAmerican (prefers Dictators over Allies), has proven to be unpatriotic (believed Putin over U.S.'s own Security Sources) and possibly (if not factually) treasonous reasons to hold private meetings with Putin, WhoFlung Dung of North Korea, et al! So it is your position that every American should accept the fact, because he was elected (regardless of illegal outside manipulation of voters) should respect such a bastard and say nothing?? Again, please exp .... "AH, NEVER MIND .... SAVE YOUR .... AH, *******! PLEASE JUST IGNORE ME, I DON'T NEED AN INEXPLICABLE ANSWER!" YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

So please explain .... you get a disgusting president, who is unAmerican (prefers Dictators over Allies), has proven to be unpatriotic (believed Poroshenko over U.S.'s own Security Sources) and possibly (if not factually) treasonous reasons to hold private meetings with Poroshenko, WhoFlung Dung of North Korea, et al! So it is your position that every American should accept the fact, because he was elected (regardless of illegal outside manipulation of voters) should respect such a bastard and say nothing?? Again, please exp .... "AH, NEVER MIND .... SAVE YOUR .... AH, *******! PLEASE JUST IGNORE ME, I DON'T NEED AN INEXPLICABLE ANSWER!" YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

In this country - at least - people are considered innocent - until proven guilty -
even suggesting what Sub posted seems all of what I stated and more.

Show me the reason - please - the evidence - all I see is Dems refusal to admit they LOST the election.
NO, THE DEMS DIDN'T LOSE THE ELECTION! THEY WON IT BY ALMOST THREE MILLION VOTES!
THE REPUBLICANS "STOLE" PRESIDENCY WITH THE HELP OF TRUMP'S RUSSIAN FRIEND(S)!
BUT, HEY! THE ONLY ONES CLAIMING THAT DEMS ARE COMPLAINING ARE REPUBLICANS!
THE DEMS ARE HAPPY AND CONTENT, UNLESS THEY IMPEACH OR JAIL HIM BEFORE THE NEXT
ELECTION, TO WAIT HIM OUT AND LET THE ELECTORS HAVE THEIR VENGENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back