Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you observe my evidence in the link aforestated you will discover a quote from Sean Spicer that said: "if you add up the network streaming numbers, Facebook, YouTube, all of the various live streaming that we have information on so far, I don’t think there’s any question it was the largest watched inauguration, ever [for Trump]."
Do you even know the DIFFERENCE between FACTs and ASSUMPTIONs, Stiff? And to use a quote from Sean Spicer, of all people, good gawd man! Do you think I'm THAT STUPID? First of all, when Trump initially told Sean to go out and brag about Trump's inauguration attendance being larger than Obama's, Trump was specifically referring to the crowd size OUTSIDE. It was only later that Sean tried to justify/explain Trump's lying and just as "stupid" comment regarding the crowd that all this crap about TV viewers, etc even came up.
Why don't you start SMELLING the crap you're shoveling out, here, STIFF?

IF, IF, IF .... .... if a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bust his ass every time he jumped. Give us some SLACK in here. Don't you have something in your house that needs fixing ... or bills to pay ... or go warm up your dinner ... take a shower ... just quit the *******, ok?

Last edited:
Let me give you MY ASSUMPTION, Stiff .... I'll assume that the TV viewing for both inaugurations were equivalent to the actual attendance at both the inaugurations. That's LOGICAL although not necessarily FACTUAL ... but, it sure makes a lot more sense than the BS you keep posting HERE. You have no proof of your comments yet you keep challenging us to "basically" a DICK MEASURING CONTEST.

Man, I gotta go ... its my turn to rake the cat's litter box and pull the trashcans down to the curb for pick up tomorrow. Those are FACTS!

Last edited:
Do you even know the DIFFERENCE between FACTs and ASSUMPTIONs, Stiff? And to use a quote from Sean Spicer, of all people, good gawd man! Do you think I'm THAT STUPID? First of all, when Trump initially told Sean to go out and brag about Trump's inauguration attendance being larger than Obama's, Trump was specifically referring to the crowd size OUTSIDE. It was only later that Sean tried to justify/explain Trump's comment regarding the crowd that all this crap about TV viewers, etc even came up.
Why don't you start SMELLING the crap you're shoveling out, here, STIFF?

IF, IF, IF .... .... if a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bust his ass every time he jumped. Give us some SLACK in here. Don't you have something in your house that needs fixing ... or bills to pay ... or go warm up your dinner ... take a shower ... just quit the *******, ok?
Let me give you MY ASSUMPTION, Stiff .... I'll assume that the TV viewing for both inaugurations were equivalent to the actual attendance at both the inaugurations. That's LOGICAL although not necessarily FACTUAL ... but, it sure makes a lot more sense than the BS you keep posting HERE. You have no proof of your comments yet you keep challenging us to "basically" a DICK MEASURING CONTEST.

Man, I gotta go ... its my turn to rake the cat's litter box and pull the trashcans down to the curb for pick up tomorrow. Those are FACTS!

It was a fact @MacNfries cleared through factcheck.org here:
( https://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/the-facts-on-crowd-size/ )

The site is non-partisan where even our pal @subhub174014 agrees here:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-316#post-2500791 )

So I fail to see why you are so upset @MacNfries? It is a fact. If you can prove it wrong and if you are so offended by this error I recommend that you appeal to factcheck.org to issue a retraction for this mistake provided that you can prove it to them?

In addition to my original post here (
) if you strongly understand that factcheck.org is in err it also cites techcrunch.com where it also states:

"Though some cried while others cheered, both sides tuned into to watch President Trump’s inauguration in sizable numbers – record-breaking numbers, in fact. The event has broken new ground, becoming the largest, single live news event that content delivery network Akamai has ever hosted, the company says, following an analysis of its live video data.

According to Akamai, live video streaming of the inauguration peaked at 8.7 Tbps at 12:04 ET during the opening of President Trump’s speech, up from 7.9 Tbps at the start of the inaugural oath. This surpassed the previous record of 7.5 Tbps, which was achieved on Election Day (Nov. 8, 2016) during the evening."
( https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/23/trumps-inauguration-broke-live-video-streaming-records/ )

By the way if you are curious who Akamai is @MacNfries they happen to be "an American content delivery network (CDN) and cloud service provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States. Akamai's content delivery network is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic.[3] ".
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies )

So I think they would be qualified to know about web traffic @MacNfries. But seeing that they are wrong right after you get that retraction from factcheck.org you should go after techcrunch.com and Akamai Technologies too. Good luck with that @MacNfries. Perhaps you have quantifiable evidence to the contrary? If so where is it @MacNfries? ;)

And how will you prove a non-partisan organization like factcheck.org incorrect, techcrunch.com incorrect, and Akamai Technologies incorrect? Perhaps you also have your own content delivery network that was tracking Trump's inauguration Internet traffic that has different numbers? :unsure:

Last edited:
leave me out of this stiff......I will agree that factcheck is pretty unbiased and have used them several times......But I also looked up the same thing you did and another had different findings....counting tv views is not a science...and no way of getting it right....just like any poll....there is a plus and minus..and an educated guess...if you notice the one I looked at had him breaking records for viewers.....but not topping Obamas inauguration...post 6307

like I told you....you are willing to do anything to give your man a bone....and I believe your poll is accurate and so was mine...I don't think either one would intentionally put out false info...but it is all in the eye of the beholder so to speak

If we made that bet 3 years ago with others who prefer to be unnamed your money and their money would be sent to me in Canada @subhub174014 as Trump is still in office and his political campaign is about to launch. When it does how do you arrest him? Plus he is protected by the office of POTUS.

true....I didn't think he would last this long...….shows how blind the right can be when they want to

leave me out of this stiff......I will agree that factcheck is pretty unbiased and have used them several times......But I also looked up the same thing you did and another had different findings....counting tv views is not a science...and no way of getting it right....just like any poll....there is a plus and minus..and an educated guess...if you notice the one I looked at had him breaking records for viewers.....but not topping Obamas inauguration...post 6307

like I told you....you are willing to do anything to give your man a bone....and I believe your poll is accurate and so was mine...I don't think either one would intentionally put out false info...but it is all in the eye of the beholder so to speak
Just as I said to @MacNfries, if a non partisan organization like factcheck.org is not enough, Akamai Technologies back them up as well @subhub174014 as seen here:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-316#post-2500992 )

true....I didn't think he would last this long...….shows how blind the right can be when they want to
Or the American public at large? If there was a massive amount of Americans that truly wanted Trump out there would be a Second Civil War or something like what the French did during the late 1700's to remove Trump. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution)

Seeing that never happened I would imagine the American public at large is accepting Trump which will be either verified or denied on November 2020.

Again I see Trump as a glass of water half full, whereas you see him at least half-empty.

Just as I said to @MacNfries, if a non partisan organization like factcheck.org is not enough, Akamai Technologies back them up as well @subhub174014 as seen here:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-316#post-2500992 )

your referencing is just links to different threads here...with links to different threads here....only one actual link

and I will agree I think they are a very factual link...they fact check everything and everyone...but trying to count the number of people watching tv at any certain time is not REAL accurate...the link I posted also showed he didn't beat Obama....there is no science there...it is the counting of whatchamacallits being fed out to the world...not accurate

Again I see Trump as a glass of water half full, whereas you see him at least half-empty.

I would prefer to see it fractured!

to me...to start with he is a draft dodger....conspired with the enemy.....is fucking verterans...is fucking the country and taking care of himself and his cronies...fucked the country on health care....on and on...not even going into the lies

View attachment 2771216
I really don't see why you keep arguing over the size of the audience Obama or Trump had over the other at their inauguration. Both inaugurations represented a "first" in our country's history when you think of it.
Obama was the first black president elected ... can you deny that he had the majority of black voters watching the TV in the US? I doubt, very seriously Trump had any more viewers on national TV than Obama.
On the other hand, however, Trump was the first imbecile and first fraudulent president to the US with the aid of a foreign country. And he may accomplish another first by becoming the first president to be incarcerated after serving as president. His history is still being written even as we speak. But there's no doubt that he's been a total embarrassment to the United States.
Still, you go right ahead,
.................................................. View attachment 2771230

I believe Barrack is actually bi-racial.

Trump is the first non-politician at least in my life time to win the presidency and I believe he never ran for any other office ever - certainly doesn’t look like an imbecile - to most reasonable people looks - brilliant!!!!!

I believe Barrack is actually bi-racial.

Trump is the first non-politician at least in my life time to win the presidency and I believe he never ran for any other office ever - certainly doesn’t look like an imbecile - to most reasonable people looks - brilliant!!!!!
true on Obama

you might be right on the non politician part....I thinks he looks like a 8 year old reading the teleprompter...and I agree he is smart...he knows what he is doing ...most of it to benefit himself and friends at the expense of the country....his major fuck up that will come back to haunt him....don't know about Cuckner but Ivanka wants to get into politics...and sooner or later all his ******* will come out....her name will be mud!

see my post on the go trump thread a few minutes ago......have no idea how he keeps a lid on all that...one of his VA appointees resigned after he found out after only having the job for a month

true on Obama

you might be right on the non politician part....I thinks he looks like a 8 year old reading the teleprompter...and I agree he is smart...he knows what he is doing ...most of it to benefit himself and friends at the expense of the country....his major fuck up that will come back to haunt him....don't know about Cuckner but Ivanka wants to get into politics...and sooner or later all his ******* will come out....her name will be mud!

Well I don’t agree - trouble is - for you guys - is that you really need another JFK - but there isn’t any - I like Joe Biden but it’s pretty clear age has caught up to him - it’s pretty sad the state of our political affairs - I admit our President can be hard to take - but I really believe his heart is in the right place.

Well I don’t agree - trouble is - for you guys - is that you really need another JFK - but there isn’t any - I like Joe Biden but it’s pretty clear age has caught up to him - it’s pretty sad the state of our political affairs - I admit our President can be hard to take - but I really believe his heart is in the right place.

again disagree with you ...yes the country needs another JFK or someone like him....corruption has eliminated any chance of that...anyone with any smarts at all would never go into any mess like this.....as for Joe....he and trump are about the same age.....but look at trump "waddle" around and watch Joe run up on stage...even though Joe looks older...he seems far more sry than trump
politics has been for several years now....the lesser of two evils...and sometimes both are...congress and the senate no help.....they are all drawing money from others that pay more than we do...so no reason to listen to the voters...they vote on any changes and they are not going to ******* the golden goose...

the end of democracy and the defeat of the American revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed corporations.....Thomas Jefferson 1816

your referencing is just links to different threads here...with links to different threads here....only one actual link

and I will agree I think they are a very factual link...they fact check everything and everyone...but trying to count the number of people watching tv at any certain time is not REAL accurate...the link I posted also showed he didn't beat Obama....there is no science there...it is the counting of whatchamacallits being fed out to the world...not accurate
Akamai Technologies makes it their business to know about Internet traffic but if you feel they are wrong feel free to petition them and factcheck.org and have them both issue a retraction based upon your corrected quantitative evidence whatever it is @subhub174014 ?

Akamai Technologies makes it their business to know about Internet traffic but if you feel they are wrong feel free to petition them and factcheck.org and have them both issue a retraction based upon your corrected quantitative evidence whatever it is @subhub174014 ?

oh hell no...….I think they can track cookies on the computer far easier than they can tell how many watching something on the boob tube

Or the American public at large? If there was a massive amount of Americans that truly wanted Trump out there would be a Second Civil War or something like what the French did during the late 1700's to remove Trump. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution)

Seeing that never happened I would imagine the American public at large is accepting Trump which will be either verified or denied on November 2020.

sure they are...…..that's why his approval has never broke 40%
you might try door to door....but if these polls are even halfway accurate...it's not good

Trump reelection polls show he’s losing - Vox
trump-popularity-poll...
Jun 12, 2019 · A June 11 Quinnipiac poll showed Trump losing 40-53 to Joe Biden. He’s also down 51-42 to Bernie Sanders, 41-49 to Kamala Harris, 42-49 to Elizabeth Warren, 42 …

Trump's Popularity Is Plummeting—Even Among Fox News Viewers
https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-popularity-plummeting-even-among-fox-news-viewers-748765
Trump’s Popularity Is Plummeting—Even Among Fox News Viewers. President Donald Trump loves Fox News, but fans of the conservative-leaning network are starting to like him a lot less. In June, 90 percent of respondents in a Suffolk University poll who said they trust Fox over other news networks viewed Trump favorably, but by October,...

Americans love the economy — but most still don't like Trump
https://www.cnbc.com/.../americans-love-the-economy--but-most-still-dont-like-trump.html
Jan 11, 2018 · Americans love the economy — but most still don't like Trump. Voters believe Trump is not honest by a 63 to 34 percent margin, while they think by a 59 percent to 39 percent margin that he does not have good leadership skills, the poll says. In addition, respondents by a 59 percent to 38 percent margin believe he does not care about the average American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back