Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's said a lot of crazy things on TV, but the weirdest ones are regarding his oldest ******* Ivanka, as it has been rumored for years that Trump and Ivanka have had more than just a normal parent-******* relationship.. I can't post the photos of some of the "more than casual" of the two on this site because in many cases Ivanka is well UNDER the legal age of this site, not that any are illegal photos. Some, however, show him and Ivanka lip kissing, etc ... really strange. However, I will post the links, which include the photos, and the articles.
These are NOT fake, so, I'd be interested in opinions. You might recall Trump's moves with Ivanka on stage when she announced him as the new President ... hands on her "hips".
https://heathenwomen.com/2016/10/19/4127/

Trump probably wishes the number was THAT LOW I'm sure. Read my attachments above ... Try "just shy of $1 billion in 10 years". And these Trump Chumps wish to entrust Trump with our economy? What ONE INDIVIDUAL can lose a billion dollars in 10 years? Give me a frik'n break!
Hell, they need to impeach this fool president for impersonating an idiot. An ameba has more brains than Trump! Damn!
I sure hope the Secret Service is keeping a close eye on this man ... I'm not sure the United States is even SAFE until the next election.
A half billion sperm in a male's ejaculation and Trump's was the one that got to the egg first.
........................................................................................................................................................................................... View attachment 2587645
Unemployment is at a 50 year low. No inflation. Wages are up. The economy is so good that even Obama is taking claim for it. Migrants legal and illegal are coming here.

And you say there is a problem?

This will piss some Kool-Aid drinkers off lol.

56214365_419977041902240_505783784092729344_n.jpg

I have felt sorry for the two of them for a while - now they’re into napalming their opposition -and bad enough one still thinks the president is a “Russian plant” ala Swalwell but the other starts with the ******* thing - poor fools - their TDS is an overwhelming ******* in their lives :|

Trump's said a lot of crazy things on TV, but the weirdest ones are regarding his oldest ******* Ivanka, as it has been rumored for years that Trump and Ivanka have had more than just a normal parent-******* relationship.. I can't post the photos of some of the "more than casual" of the two on this site because in many cases Ivanka is well UNDER the legal age of this site, not that any are illegal photos. Some, however, show him and Ivanka lip kissing, etc ... really strange. However, I will post the links, which include the photos, and the articles.
These are NOT fake, so, I'd be interested in opinions. You might recall Trump's moves with Ivanka on stage when she announced him as the new President ... hands on her "hips".
https://heathenwomen.com/2016/10/19/4127/

you know the religious right never did acknowledge any of that.....but to go along with that the Russian ****** were also pretty young!

and the trumpies……..well you know that is fake news ….to go along with their fake smarts!

Unemployment is at a 50 year low. No inflation. Wages are up. The economy is so good that even Obama is taking claim for it. Migrants legal and illegal are coming here.

And you say there is a problem?

wake up.....you might see that a lot of that is just window dressing....how much more in your pocket since he scammed you into voting for him

unemployment was and had been going down before he got into office...take a look at how many months straight...….before trump if you can do the math...…...no inflation? where are you getting that from trump?......wages are going up but they are not keeping up with INFLATION!
Obama should take credit.....he put it on that road and the right is smart enough to not change it...…...what's his answer the the migrants....he doesn't have one....lack of leadership!..his answer take the ******* away from their parents

Last edited:
I have felt sorry for the two of them for a while - now they’re into napalming their opposition -and bad enough one still thinks the president is a “Russian plant” ala Swalwell but the other starts with the ******* thing - poor fools - their TDS is an overwhelming ******* in their lives :|

damn....even posted a full sentence...well partly....but still nothing coherent to any conversation

Want a GOOD laugh - watch the House Judiciary Committee lefties trying to justify holding Barr in contempt by his choosing not to break Federal law.

Boy the left has never appeared to me to be so low down and out of touch with the American public - 2020 lookin GOOD ;}

Voter suppression. I’m hoping that he deliberately kept off the ballot. So after the election those states will have their votes disqualified and not counted.
not going to happen......each state has their own voter laws...and restrictions and gerrymandering and etc......even Colo trying to do away with the electoral vote and make it just by the people....you might want to look at all the different laws that are state to state

you just need to figure out...the majority of this country does not want him

A State-By-State Guide To Voter Restriction Laws - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/.../2016/11/07/a-state-by-state-guide-to-voter-restriction-laws
Nov 07, 2016 · The law was passed in 2011 by a Republican-controlled legislature. Tennessee requires a photo ID to vote. The law was passed in 2011 by a Republican-controlled legislature.

Why Do States Have Different Laws? | LegalMatch
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/why-do-states-have-different-laws.html
However, some areas of law can be very, very different from one state to the next. Some types of laws that can vary widely across state regions include: Gun control laws- these are often dependent on crime rates in the area. baby custody laws. Trucking and motor carrier laws. Business and corporate laws.

Different States, Different Laws? – ihlresearch.org
ihlresearch.org/different-states-different-laws
Apr 07, 2018 · Yes, different states in the USA are governed by different laws. There are many reasons for this, and in the paragraphs below we will cover some basics on why a single country is run by different laws in certain parts of it.

Voter suppression. I’m hoping that he deliberately kept off the ballot. So after the election those states will have their votes disqualified and not counted.
Hummm, and I thought you were a Reagan type Republican ... "states rights" type of guy. Guess you're more a Lincoln type, huh ... federal government control. I don't know why I was thinking you were a Reagan type. Your alt-President is a Lincoln type Republican. But, then again, you Trump Chumps simply follow & agree with Trump, regardless of what he represents or does. The more provable dirt is dug up on him, the more you love him. Germany when through a similar split of their populous in the 1930's.
Why don't you take a look at this attachment, you'll get a kick out of it, I bet.

Its quite detailed, actually. Someone put a lot of time in this one.

I truly believe that the left would be kicking and screaming no matter what Republican got into office. It really has nothing to do with Trump. The left thought they had the USA in a bag, thought they would be in control for at least another 8, and the rug got yanked. It's not about who the person is, it's about what party. Like any spoiled baby, the left is pissed that their "Toy" was taken away.

I agree wholeheartedly with the spoiled baby part - they’re sure whining like one - however they seem to me to have an exceptional
hard-on for Trump more than anyone I have ever seen. TDS runs rampant in their ranks!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with the spoiled baby part - they’re sure whining like one - however they seem to me to have an exceptional
hard-on for Trump more than anyone I have ever seen. TDS runs rampant in their ranks!!!
Their insanity is so bad that even if Trump fully embraced every single position they had, he would still be hated by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back